Home

Hehe...got kicked off all computers until Thursday

BongoBob

This is great, and I have hopefully shown her that if I say I am gonna do something, that I will.

As some may know, my moms comp has been lately f'd up. I backed up all the files, and then she made the actual restart cds. I told her, she had three days to do it, or I would do it. Well, she learned that I say it, I mean it. I reformatted the computer*(after backing up all the important files on it), and she got uber pissed at me. So, I was allowed to come on now, and probably very rarely from now until thursday.

See ya when I can swampies.

PS:YAY! LF ISN'T LAGGING ANYMORE :D

As a mom - she has every right to kick your ass. I'd hate to be your mom and "shown by my wise teenage son" that he "means what he says". She's probably damn busy providing for your ass and paying for your computer, internet & not to mention that nice roof over your head.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by STTCT

As a mom - she has every right to kick your ass. I'd hate to be your mom and "shown by my wise teenage son" that he "means what he says". She's probably damn busy providing for your ass and paying for your computer, internet & not to mention that nice roof over your head.

BURNED!!!!

gollum_owned.gif

erm, sorry, just had to find a use for it :|

[EDIT] damn, Sivy beat me :mad:

Ahh, you are part right, and part wrong. She's a stay at home mom, and she just did it cause she was mad I think. She had a headache and stuff, and as you can see, I am on the comp. And with her knowledge.

Just I have to MAJORLY suck up :D

And yes, I am wise :p

Two of my freinds at school have been banned for the rest of the schooling years (1 More for us:D). But I surpose they diserved it considering they did make a chat program like MSN on the Network. It was good until some stupid yr9 said it was a chat program!!! She needs to be shot:mad:

Originally posted by access_flux

hahahahah if i was you, i would have done something uber stupid, and put Linux on her machine instead ;)

Introducing in this corner... PHLAK Linux, the Professional Hacker's Linux Assault Kit, originally distributed to discover security holes in a network. It's real people. http://www.distrowatch.com has all the Linux distributables...

sorry, had to tell someone about that...:(

be back as quick as u can bongo! so, start sucking up to your mom!

It annoys me to death when my mom takes her sweet time for everything. Not only that, but I know more about computers than her, but she doesn't want to admit it.

yea my mom takes her dear swwet time to close everything and get the mouse arrow in the middle of the X....she asks for my help and i try to but she gets mad way to fast when i tell her what to do.....so i dont help her anymore i tell her to use the tutorial or help menu....

hahah,

I love that Mom Instinct!

i'm 19 (20 soon) and one of my best friends (24) is married and has two kids. God I love her. She's the best. And I find it halarious because she is one of the gang and every now and then that mom instinct kicks in.

and of course i love her kids.

sorry having an other bliss happyness moment again. Man this march break of mine is great! nothing but good times and good memories.

and once again I'm off subject.... right-o

Originally posted by BongoBob

Ahh, you are part right, and part wrong. She's a stay at home mom, and she just did it cause she was mad I think. She had a headache and stuff....

you mean she was having her period *ducks from STTCT and leXX's FeMaLe FuRy!!!! and their enchanted Tampax Swords* ahhhh!

TiE

YUCK. Please don't let me read anything about Periods in any star wars lucas arts forum again. I come here to escape those crap ass threads about TTC (trying to concieve) and hormones.

My dad pisses me off sometimes about the computer. He's actually gotten a lot better but he couldn't understand the whole POP UP thing and that he will not get *free* stuff and he doesn't need anything to *stop that evil virus* CLIK HERE!

Originally posted by jebbers

yea my mom takes her dear swwet time to close everything and get the mouse arrow in the middle of the X....she asks for my help and i try to but she gets mad way to fast when i tell her what to do.....so i dont help her anymore i tell her to use the tutorial or help menu....

I know that far too well... :(

Archived