Home

The Cool Sites thread (keep them in here please)

Doomie

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Disclaimer: This web site has no association with George Lucas or Lucasfilm. All statements purportedly from George Lucas are false. SuperShadow.com is a fan operated web site that makes no claims as to the copyrights held by Lucasfilm regarding Star Wars. Star Wars, it's characters and all related items are copyright Lucasfilm.

Was that really on his site? He admits he's a fuggin' fraud! There's no more question!

Although i would like an episode 7,8 and 9, even if i can't direct them...

whaaaaaat? WHY WASN'T I INFORMED?!

I find that sad..it was released like 2 months after Episode 1...there were pic's everywhere, lmao, and a struggle video to hide them when the paperazzi came by, but she found it hysterical, and couldn't stop laughing.

And the hustler Mag was siiiiiick ;)

What i think is sad that you are still posting in this thread. First, wanted to share my site with you. 3 replies. Then, you tryed to convince me it was fake. About 53 (!) replies. Now that you've done that, what are you gonna do? Go for a hundred?

Originally posted by Doomgiver

What i think is sad that you are still posting in this thread. First, wanted to share my site with you. 3 replies. Then, you tryed to convince me it was fake. About 53 (!) replies. Now that you've done that, what are you gonna do? Go for a hundred?

Take a chill pill, already. I just happened to come upon this thread, that's all. I apologize if I pissed you off by posting in this damn thread (which I hereby have the right to), Doom.

Originally posted by Doomgiver

Weird. I didn't know it was possible to merge several threads and rename the result. I'm shocked. Nobody should have that kind of power! *Hangs himself in dispair* Aaargh!

*cuts the rope*

It's called 'moderating'...so we don't end up with a whole page of "Cool site" threads. :p

Archived