Home

In Regards To Loom...

Hellbeard

Okay, for about 4-5 years now, my dad has been storing all of my old adventure games in this big storage depot place. I've got all my old sierra, and classic lucasarts game there, including Loom. I've been itching to play loom for as long as I remember, but my Dad refuses to break into the Depot now because its crap loaded with his comic collection etc...

Now I know that you guys here at mixnmojo frown apon what Im about to request, but please just hear me out first.

If anyone here knows a site with a freeware version of Loom, I would greatly appreciate it if you E-MAILED it to me at hotmail.com AND Iamadirtypiratingfool@worldofmi.com .

Im not asking you to post it because then people who didn't own the game could get a free copy. But I assure you that I own Loom, and I would prove it if there was anyway I could. But all I want is a chance to play it.

(btw, I tried underdogs, but it didn't work for me, so I need another site)

Also, if you would, could you guys post if you e-mailed me just to keep this thread alive for at least a little while. (assuming it doesn't get closed first...)

Archived