Home

Men of Respect

Skinkie

Look I've finally made enough spamerific... I mean, well educated posts to have a custom title. Now I can give Dave Grohl and his little band the respect they deserve through my fantastic custom title. Thank you thank you, you may continue to worship me. Anyway, who else in the world would you respect enough to plaster their name across the forums for all to see, and why? Do they inspire you mentally, or is it something kinky? (Oooo, kinky)

I'm gonna add Harrison Ford's name to the list now. He is just so cool, who else could have played Han Solo, and Indiana Jones huh? Nobody that's who so shut up!

Secret message:

Yufster is about to talk about Tim Schafer, and with good reason.

Tim Schafer, for every reason in the world, and then some. For instance, check the Double Fine Action News. See all that anger about the cancellation of Sam n Max 2, channelled in to productivity?

Yes.

And how he plugs staff events? Can you imagine (if and) when I work there, and I don't do much by way of extra-curricular activities, so he posts a link to my old, hated, most nemesis of a thingy thing ever, BEYOND REALITY?! And then I'd fire myself from humiliation and go ask for a job as shrubbery.

How can somebody that does things like this not be awesome, I ask you?

macgyver definitly is the man, he was my guide through my wild childhood.

also i'd like to thank hawkeye pierce and trapper john, they made me to what i am.

my world is wonderful.

ps.

my cutsom title is totally random made. i spilled coffee over the keyboard adn though wow, if that aint a sign, than it isnt.

I nominate

Chris Barrie - He is a great actor, and has about 30 cars. He was talking to this guy who siad ,"I just left my wife of 2oyears and 5 children. I'm was so upset I left the car in the garage.''

And Chris goes," My God...... you forgot your BMW???"

Craig Charles - For being funny + looking like a gerbil

Danny John Jules - Great singer/ actor/dancer

Robert Llewelan (sp?) - Tolerance.

Norman Lovvett.

Guess the connection and win a prise!

I've got the connection.....

Craig Charles hosted Robot Wars

Computers/Robots have been played by Norman Lovvett and Robert Llewelyn in their time

Robert Llewelyn hosted Scrapheap Challenge, which is often shown on the cable channell "Discovery Home & Leisure"

In "The Brittas Empire" Chris Barrie played the manager of a Leisure Centre

I once saw Danny Jules at the Littlehaven Empire Theatre

What's my prize? What's my prize??

By the way, Ray you're definately right on the macgyver thing. Harrison Ford's also a bit of a dude, but he seems to have aged terribly over the last 10 years............

Originally posted by RoyTordesLegend

I've got the connection.....

Craig Charles hosted Robot Wars

Computers/Robots have been played by Norman Lovvett and Robert Llewelyn in their time

Robert Llewelyn hosted Scrapheap Challenge, which is often shown on the cable channell "Discovery Home & Leisure"

In "The Brittas Empire" Chris Barrie played the manager of a Leisure Centre

I once saw Danny Jules at the Littlehaven Empire Theatre

What's my prize? What's my prize??

By the way, Ray you're definately right on the macgyver thing. Harrison Ford's also a bit of a dude, but he seems to have aged terribly over the last 10 years............

Wrong, actually. Completely and utterly wrong. They all worked on Red Dwarf - best show ever! ......Along with The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles....;)

Also , Doug Naylor + Rob Grant, for the same reason. + Ed Bye, for having the patience to let them do it.

Harrison Ford.....ahhhhh... :) He's so dreamy...... uh....um.......WHO WANTS TO PLAY SOME FOOTBALL!! OR ANOTHER MANLY SPORT!

I invented a new type of candy.

I wonder if that counts.

*To make Orca happy*

Margaret Thatcher

Orca , of course.

Also Yufster, light of my life.

Anyway back to the candy. Its like Rice Krispie squares except with homemade toffee that has Caramel bars and Marshmallows.

Archived