Home

ROTK DVD 3 months early

Sivy

LOTR : ROTK will be released on the 25th May, 3 months earlier then the August release date that was suggested.

w00t!

for full details and a look at the DVD cover and menu

click here

but the Special extended edition with the 15 hour cut of the film (j/k :D) will still be out near christmas :(

damn... i had heard they were both 3 months early (theatrical in may, extended in august). THe theatrical release date doesn't really matter much as by now everyone knows it is worth just hanging on for the better version.

its still in the cinema. heck, it might still be there in may. Why rent? just watch it once a month until august and then buy the extended.

I'm still hoping the will do a run of all the extended ones in the theatres. They did a few FOTR, TT extended showings in the cinemas when ROTK was about to come out, but i couldn't get to any.

ARRGGHH CRAP!!!

The extended is till xmas!! N000000000000000000000000!!!!

Wow, the DVD will be released 5 days before my birthday.

Heh, so its everbody's b-day :)

And im surprised to see theres an AvP movie coming too! Yay, im sure fans of the game will like it. :cool:

Originally posted by leXX

Apparantly, the 6 disc trilogy boxset will be released on the same day (25th May), but theres no point in me getting that seeing as I have the other 2 on DVD already.

heres what that box set will look like...

LotR.jpg

i can't see many people buying it though, most people will wait for the SSE box set.

Originally posted by Siv

heres what that box set will look like...

LotR.jpg

i can't see many people buying it though, most people will wait for the SSE box set.

That looks kinda plain, but it's still cool :D

I don't think i'm gonna get any of the box sets, seeing how i have the first 2 extended editions already...

Archived