Home

Vehicle and Infantry maps

Mountainforest

Wich maps will you play most?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Wich maps will you play most?

• Maps where vehicle combat is most important.
    • Maps where infantry combat is most important.
    • Both infantry and vehicle maps.

i think having both is good, as long as theres somewhat even amounts of infantry for both sides, not one side have all the vihacles and the other side have very little. Both will also be more interesting tactic wise

it depends on the type of people im playing with

if im fighting with people that just play rambo style i would want a vehicle map

but if im fighting with people who strategise i would wont mostly infantry

i love games where you go "oh ****! they have a tank and 2 jeeps with some good snipers backing em up. get behind the trees and load up your heavy weapons and wait for them to come over the hill":D

i love playing 'elite commando' type players over the net, its just so fun:D

Variety. I wont play either more I dont think, because playing maps with different objectives or playing styles is what keeps it interesting. Its good that they have involved maps revolved around both infantry and vehicle combat.

If I had to say which I am best at, its being a grunt!! But that doesnt mean I cant pilot a vehicle;) What im trying to says is, Im sure all the maps will be fun, whatever they are centred around.

• 2 weeks later...

I think maps with infantry maps will be my favorite i personly just like having massive battles in cities or dense jungles with no vehicles. But i still look forward to running away from a At-St in endor while it rains havoc on the rest of my team.

:lsduel:

Originally posted by jasperw

In the intervieuw with Pandemic studio's it was said that there will be maps where vehicles will play a big roll and that there will be maps where infantry fights are most important.

Wich maps are you goining to play most?

It doesn't really matter to me. I will gladly play on any map. I'm a crappy driver so I doubt I will be using any vehicles. I like being a foot soldier. But I'm sure it will be an amazing sight to see land and aerial vehicles fighting it out as I'm running around the battlefield. I am very much looking forward to seeing how the Geonosis map will play. I expect it will be extremely chaotic -- at least on the PC which may have up to 32 to 64 players playing at once (at least that is my hope). It's gonna be fun. :)

Originally posted by tFighterPilot

Sorry, only 32 :(

32 is fine. But you can count on some people (if they have a very fast server) will try to fit more players on their servers no matter what the player cap may be. But I have no problem with 16 vs 16. That's still a lot. :)

Archived