Home

Battlefront Multiplayer.

WolfwoodCross

Does anyone have any idea on any possibility of an Offline Multiplayer mode? As an avid console and online PC gamer, I can easily say as much as I enjoy online gaming, theres nothing like have a group of retarded friends over to smash each other up on the Big screen.

Lately, we've become fans of Conkers on old N64, actually :D

I can only hope there is some form of 4 player offline multiplayer for offline gaming. I certainly plan on participating online, but for when my group of goofballs comes over I want to get into that loud couch-based free for all.

PS - I'm finally glad to see the Star Wars game I always wanted is coming. After SWG, I was a little disillusioned. Now things look to be getting better with SWBF. I cannot wait for this game to come out.

:evanpiel: <--Evil Pink Yoda

I have never seen a PC game with MP facility, that does not also have a LAN option, which is what you want. The chances of the game coming out without LAN is zilch, meaning you can be rest assured you will be able to play with just your mates at your house or whatever.......provided you all have computers and the required software to play LAN:)

I just mean that when multiple players play offline from one console, the TV screen is divided into two, three, or four smaller screens that each player plays from. It is how most most multi-player console games are done. Mario Kart, Goldeneye, and Bomberman are just to name a few

The last console I played on was the N64 (the cost of keeping up with new consoles was too high), so I don't know how online console games work. I suspect if they have online multiplayer, they also have offline multiplayer.

funny, I didn't think this would be a misunderstood concept. (not a flame, just a /boggle)

I don't want four players on one console to play online at the same time. That simply can't be done technologically anyway (so far as I know)

I just want to know if anyone has heard of a splitscreen offline multiplayer mode for the console versions. (though by lack of response I'm guessing not):(

I sure hope there will be split screen. I mean I would buy the game just for the single player for playstation 2, but having split screen would make things a lot more fun. Especially since I dont have the stuff to do the internet thing with ps2. And if I did I don't know how to use it anyway:D Is there any way that we can find out.

Archived