Home

Screenshot enabled DVD program

Troopr-Undr-Fir

Alright I need the help of you guys once again. I'm looking for a DVD program that enables you to take screen shots of the DVD your whatching. For example I'm trying to get some Family guy pictures from my DVD's and edit them with paint.

I have powerDVD right now, so throw that one out of the picture because it doesn't let you take screen shots.

Thanks ;)

http://www.hyperionics.com has 2 products, one is called hyper Snap I have that and you can take shots from game cinematics as well as DVD's. the other product is called Hyper Cam, you can take entire movies off a DVD and turn them into avi files for your computer, both are worth the money, I know Hyper Snap was.

as for WinDVD I have WinDVD 2000, I do not have a DVD drive, would a DVD play in a regular disc drive if the WunDVD program was installed in your computer?

anyhow hope that helps.

Well I don't really wanna pay for one just a downloadable one that I can use from time to time.

And I went to the WinDVD site earlier and its 21 mgs and it'll take me an hour or so to download it. But I only have to go in to work for 4 hours tomorrow so I should have time.

Thanks again guys ;)

Archived