Home

Im Failing! Help!

Arreat

Yep, im failing.. Religion if you're wondering... Im failing because the assignments my teacher gives me are just so LAME that I choose not to do them. It is almost like she's trying to make me like Ned Flanders! Religion in highschool is rediculously stupid! I honestly want to switch to Public HS now! I hate being a catholic! Once I graduate I will NEVER go to another mass again. Im sorry but reliigion is best kept at memorizing the basics such as 10 commandments prayers etc but my teacher SHEESH its like shes trying to turn me into one of those people that go door to door trying to convert others religion!! Whew ok thats enough ranting for me..

Now I need your help... I have to tell my parents that Im failing Religion.. Even though its still mid term my parents will still freak! Now I need your help to make them understand like some good exscuse that will just make her say Oh, I understand or nothing hostile, nothing to make me feel guilty, nothing to make me feel bad. Please help out a fellow forumer.

As of now im officially NON-CATHOLIC! *Gets out champagne* Though im gonna have to study it until I move to another school or until I graduate. :(

OMGROFL!!!

That was at RoxStar, btw.... :p

Anyways, I'm getting 65-69 on my prgress report in Religon...... I already boosted it up to a 80 though. :)

Just tell them shes giving you lame assignments? :confused:

Or, say, that you only had one quiz, and you did bad on it, and you already aced 2 since the report came out if you like to be sneaky. :)

Archived