Home

Wtf Again!?

IG-64

I don't think you all saw my post:

Originally posted by me, above

-_-

-_____________-

Another false alarm, it was my mom...

What is wrong with my friends and family lately?

It's getting a little strange around here

Insert "New and improved Mother" into your next Christmas list :p

I had a stranger bust into my house a year or so back, not five seconds after I turned out the light while getting ready to go to bed. I have a fine collection of swords, and one of these proved quite useful in terrifying the would-be burgler into retreating from my property. That and the fact that I was pretending to be a mental case by arguing with myself: "Mate, I'm gonna give you two secs to GTFO."----"NO! I'm just gonna kill ya!"----"Nah...better let you go.."------"Nah! KILL!!!"

You'll find that most people freak out real bad when confronted with a complete loon :D Though you might want to look VERY convinsing (as I can be) and I wouldn't advise this tactic to just anyone. It was kinda stupid and risky. But then what was I going to do, offer him a coffee while he robbed me blind? HELL NO!!

sheesh, friends throwin fireworks, mum startin hoaxes.... this is why it's great to finally move out of home.... believe me IG, when you finally do, it'll be like "I can't believe I survived 18(or more?) years in that place without goin totally freakin nuts !" As much as we all love our parents, you need to move on....hopefully to a place far, far away :D Seeing that your mum has lost the plot, If I was you I'd forget about her, and instead ask lexxy for motherly advice :p (j/k lexxy)

MTFBWYA

Archived