Home

Very odd and scary!

Insane Monkey

ok ive not been around for a while but anywho, ok about a week or so ago, i was on my bus heading for school happily and i was completely carefree, due to the fact i had no school on friday(it was thursday). and i was talking to my freinds about how i would like to kill my math/science teacher by beating him with a blunt axe anyway, and all of a sudden ***BANG*** the windsheild of my bus blew in shards of glass went flying all over the place and about 300lbs of snow flew in the gaping hole in the bus . and my busdriver flew back against the seat and his glasses and hat were blown off his face and his face was all bloody and cut. but the really scary part was that morning i got up to use that bathroom and my tv was on and all that i saw was a show i think it was kaput and Zoskey anyway that doesnt matter, and a bus got in a accident, it was rundown by a avalanche and the windows blew in!!!! scary eh.......and all that day i kept having flash backs of the 2 things it was F@#%ing freaky..:eyeraise:

Originally posted by Jed

Okay guys, knock it off.

besides, we all know large text is more subtle and gets the point across better

EXCACTLY

Anyway, 300 pounds of snow went into your school bus? Didnt the bus driver suffocate?

Oh... the fact that the snow was thrown through the window by a passing snowplough makes the story boring. I was expecting some supernatural ghost-like image to form in the swirling flakes of frozen water, scream at the rest of the intact windows and finish the job. But no, it was a snowplough.

Not as bad as a door slamming into my face and breaking my nose when I was the only person in the house. No reason for it to happen.

What is with all the massive writing, anyway?

pffh! nothing! this one time, here in Norway, when I was climbing the third mountain on my way to school, I got caught by the wind and thrown back one mile. it was actually pretty warm that day, only like -34C, so....

Jed, admit it, theres nothing better than small text

Originally posted by Herminator_64

pffh! nothing! this one time, here in Norway, when I was climbing the third mountain on my way to school, I got caught by the wind and thrown back one mile. it was actually pretty warm that day, only like -34C, so....

Yeah... :|

But seriously, i do remember the kids drowning in snow 5 years ago...

That was freaky :(

I'm just typing in small fonts to annoy people... :|

Again with the bus drivers..... *sigh*

what's wrong with your country? dont they train your bus drivers? he should have swerved to avoid the avalanche, flicked the wheel back the other way, bunny hopped the bus up ONTO the snow, and rode it to a gentle stop.

well thats what I would have done.... :)

Originally posted by The 5th Beatle

ok ive not been around for a while but anywho, ok about a week or so ago, i was on my bus heading for school happily and i was completely carefree, due to the fact i had no school on friday(it was thursday). and i was talking to my freinds about how i would like to kill my math/science teacher by beating him with a blunt axe anyway, and all of a sudden ***BANG*** the windsheild of my bus blew in shards of glass went flying all over the place and about 300lbs of snow flew in the gaping hole in the bus . and my busdriver flew back against the seat and his glasses and hat were blown off his face and his face was all bloody and cut. but the really scary part was that morning i got up to use that bathroom and my tv was on and all that i saw was a show i think it was kaput and Zoskey anyway that doesnt matter, and a bus got in a accident, it was rundown by a avalanche and the windows blew in!!!! scary eh.......and all that day i kept having flash backs of the 2 things it was F@#%ing freaky..:eyeraise:

Banner1_120x600.gif

I believe him...I have heard some stories at other stupid message boards(that I never go to anymore :xp: ) of guys getting hit in the nuts with snow shot from snowplows(among others).

Just the thought of it...

:eek:

Whoops, forgot the small text and the FREAKISHLY LARGE TEXT

:)

Archived