Home

Curse of Monkey Island Box?

freddie

Originally posted by Dalixam

Mine too here in Denmak with crappy Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish text on the back. That's when I started buying games at amazon.uk.

Didn't the box look the same in the US?

It looks the same except it opens from the top like Escape From Monkey Island.

Originally posted by LucasTones

You can get the 2 piece box on Ebay without any trouble. Its not rare at all, in fact its the only version I've ever seen, and I've probably seen a dozen different ones in my time.

Yes but it is hard to know without asking and in fact I just bid on a copy in England going on the information supplied here and then the seller tells me it is a one piece box after I win.

Originally posted by freddie

Yes but it is hard to know without asking and in fact I just bid on a copy in England going on the information supplied here and then the seller tells me it is a one piece box after I win.

I don't think you should blame that on the people on this forum, you should always ask the seller before you buy anyway if the photo/description isn't clear enough.

Originally posted by CaliMonk

I don't think you should blame that on the people on this forum, you should always ask the seller before you buy anyway if the photo/description isn't clear enough.

I'm not blaming anyone, just stating that the given information possibly isn't entirely correct. My goal is simply to catalog everything, hence my website.

Archived