Home

Has anybody medaled in every mission in Rebel Strike for GC??

techmedic007

Hi

Has anybody beat Rebel Strike, and got at least a bronze metal in every mission. Im trying to unlock the Falcoln, and i need at least a bonze in every mission.

If so, how is it flying the Falcoln in this game. Is it worth the effort to try to unlock it?

thx

Hey;

I used to play it alot, and i unlocked all missions but it was almost impossible (or not fun enough) to gain a medal at the last mission (rebel endurance, and its not really a mission, more like a survival with rounds, person shooter) so i cant use it in all missions yet

But you can fly the falcon in a mission called escape from bespin or something like that, if you go to the third column it's somewhere right from a mission there, you need to unlock it (10 points)

for all the other missions i got medals. about 7 bronze, 7 silver, 3 golds i think and a BEST EVER medal..i was planning to do better on all missions but i'll have to play rebel endurance for that till silver etc

the falcon flies awesome, it has an auto aimer like the previous squadrons and its the best ever to take down ties with blasters

Hey ...thanks for the input guys.

I actually used a code to unlock the Falcoln and some other ships (starfighter etc..) so i didnt do it the legit way :( , but i only tried it on one level. The ship is pretty cool though.

I have not gotten any gold medals. Mostly bronze and a couple silver, but thats about it.

thanks again :)

What I love about the Falcon in Rebel Strike is that you can use the auto-aim or you can use the c-stick to fire both turrets in any direction. It's awesome in space battles with TIEs everywhere!

BTW, this is the Sliced Tauntaun; we can talk about anything we want here.

-- Lingo

Archived