Home

preview in XBN

oback

XBN got a pretty interesting look at the game, i give a few of the things they said (march addition)

"Rebel pilots are wimpy, but tehy can repair ships and also use grappling guns to hoist themselves up to the underbelly of the huge AT-AT to blow it up with explosives"

"Even with its multiplayer guts not fully intact, Battlefront hints at a great time in the making. It's Hard to tell how the game's framerate will turn out, but Tso says 30fps is a sure bet."

"A game like this sinks or soars based on the stregnth of its vehicles. Battlefront certainly does not disapoint. Here, players will be able to mount and ride tauntauns, X-Wings, snowspeeders, AT-STs, and spider tanks, among others. Certain vehicles accommodate two players, one driving and one manning the guns-and the larger units, such as the Empire's AT-AT's, will be able to transport units above and behond the two-man crew"

if theres any other questions about the article feel free to ask, i got like 3 gaming mags today and 2 of them have stuff about SWB, so il see wat i can come up with. O and you should go pic the mag up, some nice screens

Archived