Home

Changed Release Date!!!

ninja

can u believe it? they changed the freakin release date. this really ticks me off. they said it was going to be released between april and may.

now its freakin 9/21/04 :mad: see here at gamestop. http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=645625

if they're going to do that, they should at least release a demo.

makes me just wanna go out and buy battlefield 1942 just to download the galactic conquest mod for it. aaaahhhhhhh soooo disapointed.

never, ever, ever listen to release dates from gamestop, bad idea. ONLY go by the offical LA website and what devs have told you. Gamestop guesses on release dates and games always seem to get "pushed back" because retailers think its comming out to soon

Originally posted by VanLingo

Once the HDD comes out (next week, whoohoo!) I think it will change a lot of release dates, because tweaks and things can be downloaded after release.

-- Lingo

Not exactly a good thing.

Do you actually want a buggy release and patch later mentality from the Devs and publishers??

(and having a HDD doesnt exactly mean timely releases....HL2, Doom 3 , just to name 2) ;)

VBulletin is the 2nd best bulletin board in the galaxy (no one can beat phpBB), i guess the problems you got are of human error (to quote a bit space oddyssey)

Try 'quote', normally everything works fine. If quote from the threadstarted doesnt work its because posts are normally a response to the topicstarter so no need to quote everything again

Archived