Home

**NEW ** Screens

Guest DarthMaulUK

nice screenies! i'm definitely looking forward to geonosis :) it will look a bit silly with those open fields at the sides but I guess it will be a very heavy war, just side vs side. These new screenies are definitely all part of the best i've seen so far

Originally posted by oback

nice!!!!! i like the genosians, the bug people there pretty sweet, the backround graphics look a little bad, is that going to be fixed?

which side will they be on, the droids to fill up some of the ranks?

I like what i see escessially the ewoks village in the yavin map

IGN had some PS2 shots.

In my opinion pretty unimpressive. The foreground models look fantastic, but looking at some of the background models and scenery reminds me not to get this game for PS2.

But as stated above...its early, and im sure the finished product wont look this bad.....at least i hope not :(

Guest DarthMaulUK

the game is still in its early days so the graphics should be improved. however, the bad looking ones are from the PS2 because it sucks!

Oh and before anyone jumps in claiming the PS2 is the best because it sells, doesnt mean that its any good. Clever marketing always wins the day ;-)

DMUK

Originally posted by DarthMaulUK

. however, the bad looking ones are from the PS2 because it sucks!

Oh and before anyone jumps in claiming the PS2 is the best because it sells, doesnt mean that its any good. Clever marketing always wins the day ;-)

DMUK

I'm not jumping in but why are you always bashing the ps2. You were doing it on the which system are you getting it on thread and now here. obvouilsy he likes the ps2 and he doesn't need you putting him or something he likes down. Just drop it the computer does have better graphics but maybe he doesn't need uber graphics or a gazilloin people to have fun. Just stop bashing the other systems because you think the comuter is the almighty god. GET OVER IT because it isn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by pink lightsaber

I'm not jumping in but why are you always bashing the ps2. You were doing it on the which system are you getting it on thread and now here. obvouilsy he likes the ps2 and he doesn't need you putting him or something he likes down. Just drop it the computer does have better graphics but maybe he doesn't need uber graphics or a gazilloin people to have fun. Just stop bashing the other systems because you think the comuter is the almighty god. GET OVER IT because it isn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay attack the super-moderator...;)

Yes, i do agrees somtimes PS2 can have bad graphics. But youhave to remember there just screens and does not show the true quality of the game. Plus i am sick of using a mouse for action games i mean come on lol. This is just my opinion but i think mouses and keyboards should be used only for games like world of warcraft or warcraft three frozen throne else wise to me it can get boring really fast. By the way world of warcraft looks SICK!

Also, i looked at igns preview on the game for the x-box. And they are sweet so it must be the screens your all looking at for consoles that are bad because in my opinion there cool. And at least the PS2's graphics are better then game cubes or even somtimes x-box. Of course this is all my opinion!

:blueblas1

:flamethro:blueblas1

:launcher::blueblas1

:blueblas1

:blubeam::blueblas1

The battle for Yavin continues! lol

Archived