Home

Custimizing your soilders look?

Ewok Homie

It would be great if we could have custom faces, but I'm not sure how others could see it in the game. I mean wouldn't all other players need to upload the model to their computer in order to see it? I think you can change appearence in Unreal Tournament, but I'm not sure how it works. Anyone knows? :/

We may have to just settle for a number of pre set options otherwise.

Originally posted by Syzerian

wtf?

you do know the human soldiers are clones dont you?

and if your in the army you dont really have the option of a green uniform or a purple uniform

not all the Imp. officers looked the same, so they must have had enlistments at some point.

i think the solution of bf:v is quite good. you can choose between two different clothes and two heads for every clothes (thus resulting four heads), but the classes dont differ in how they look cuz you can always pick up the equip of a dead one. thats how i like it.

of course it would be logical to give the pilots another dress than the soldiers, or that the imp officer doesnt wear a stormis armor...

so maybe we have for each race two kits?

i think i already suggested this somewhere, but its alrite here too.

id like to have a "common look" for each race such as the rebel soldier to have a camouflage dress in green/brown or brown/darkgrey, and i demand to have a choice of sex, cuz it sucked to be forced to be a jan in JA siege_hoth wen being a technican.

but about the minor details like ears etc... this will take

a) too much time to select

b) too much hardware requirements to have it this way detailed.

----------------

still, id like to be able to pick up someone deads equip, cuz its unrealistic if you cant pick up a heavy weapon just cuz you wear a camouflage... and this makes good surprises, for example if the imp officer suddenly fires a rocket towards you...

I agree with that, one of the only really dissapointing things about this game will be not being able to pick up dead enemie or friends weapons. It was good because it allowed Infantry a 'second chance' at taking out a vehicle if they could pick up someone elses rocket kit. that or you find your class unsiutable in the present combat situation and steal a dead troopers more suitable weapon.

there wasnt a huge amount of skins to choose from in BFV, but it was more than other games so it was good. but I doubt they will have either. do-oh.....I mean, d-oh.......hold on I can get this, doh!

Archived