Home

The old days

Letalis

Annnnnnnnnnndy :D

How goes it, my fine XJ'ing friend :p

yeah, things have changed round here.... a lot of the old faces are gone... and they only pop in now and then to say hi, which is a shame... coz im stuck with THESE people :)

*sigh* so whats news.... :)

Originally posted by Letalis

Ahh, the old haunt.

Just popped back to see who is still here from the pre JKII days.

And wow has stuff changed.

Awesome.

Anyways, have fun all!

Hey !!! Another poster from Melbourne !!! Come back soon !!! This forum needs more rugged aussies like myself, rythe and perhaps gonk ! :p

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Alegis Gensan

carpet.gif

I take that back when you create those threads exceeding the others in numerous ways :)

thats what I thought thought exactly. He is a strange man this Xerxes, I remember in a 'post your desktops' thread he took the time to point out that my NWN character wasnt up to his exceedingly high standards.... :rolleyes:

still Xerxes, the forum needs a blue blood, you might as well be it.... :p

mtfbwya

Originally posted by ZBomber

XERXES has the right to be a little cranky, there really aren't many quality threads. The ideas are all used up, basically, the same ideas keep appearing over and over.....

i think i'd probably say the same after nearly 8000 posts, sounds like you need to move on... well, if you're hanging out for Battlegrounds that'll be something to keep you going...

*yawns on behalf of Xerxes and ZBomber*

it is times like this though that i remember an old chinese proverb "the greatest lover is not one who has made love to many women, but one who can love the same woman for eternity" I'm not sure whether LF and making love to a woman are analogous but Im sure you know what I mean.... look at Siv and lexxy, Rhett, theyre always full o beans .... !

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

i think i'd probably say the same after nearly 8000 posts, sounds like you need to move on... well, if you're hanging out for Battlegrounds that'll be something to keep you going...

*yawns on behalf of Xerxes and ZBomber*

it is times like this though that i remember an old chinese proverb "the greatest lover is not one who has made love to many women, but one who can love the same woman for eternity" I'm not sure whether LF and making love to a woman are analogous but Im sure you know what I mean.... look at Siv and lexxy, Rhett, theyre always full o beans .... !

mtfbwya

Thats because Rhett posts funny news links, leXX has original ideas (but you can only have so many) and I don't see many threads from Sivy. :xp:

The rest of the threads are all the new people complaining about something or another, whether it be girl problems, they are sick of life, sick of us, etc.

And, I'm not gonna leave LF just because no one is coming up with new ideas. Battlefront is rather boring too, since no one goes there. Hopefully, people will go there when the game is closer.....

And again I ramble on........

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

you always say such things mr Xerxes, but you seem to be in every 2nd thread....admit it your trying to quit LF but cant handle it cold turkey ! :p

mtfbwya

there are only about 3-4 threads on the front page that I have posted in :p

Originally posted by Siv

hello :wavey:

then why don't you post some threads are are worth posting in? :p

every time I make a thread, its either locked because I shouldnt have made it or the thread goes to spam and gets locked. Don't make me go look up all the threads that I started that got locked.

As for the NWN character, I am a powergamer so :p:D

Originally posted by ZBomber

and I don't see many threads from Sivy. :xp:

and when did you last post a thread? in fact, have you ever? :p:D

*does a search*

heres one...

i have a brother-in-law

*continues search*

five hours later...

i'm in the darkiest depths of the swamp now... still no sign

:D

*now does a search for Sivy B*

well they are some classics here, like 'the age poll'. 'the av & sig comp',

innuendoes from the star wars trilogy (best thread ever!), which willy wonka character are you?

ok so i haven't done many recently but i will... when i feel like it :D

read the proverb chaps...... and look at Siv, the enegy he puts into his posts, doing searches, how wonderful ! never once have i seen this guy whine or moan, about anything ! Cheers Siv !

*please note, Astro is performing a systemwide repair of Siv's ego because he was described as "just another guy" in another thread* :p

mtfbwya

The old days???? You are old. I've never heard of you!!! Ever!!!

Course, that's b/c I registered after the official release of jk2, so...

Good to see you again, and enjoy your restay... And you aussies are nuts, by the way.

Poor siv. We all appreciate the tech support, trust us!

Archived