Home

WIP: Darth Revan

darthviper107

I've been working on a good model of Darth Revan since my cheap model of Malak, so it is better, much better.

First off, it has shaders :) and it has new sounds that I made myself since you don't hear him talk at all(They sound OK but it's weird). Also I figured out what was wrong with the lightsabers with the Malak model so the sabers are right in this one.

Right now all I need to fix is some weighting issues and soon it will be up.

revan01.JPG

pretty spiffy dude, do you need any beta testers or anytihng??? ive been waiting for this model for a long time! also... about your malak, i know nothing about modelling but if i remember correctly with the old mandalorian model the hands werent weighted correctly.... is there any way of you to fix that and the bot files... cause we got sort of a pack shaping out here by you..

Well, I sent in an updated Malak model to JK2files so that should be up soon. In it I fixed the animation problem with the hands. I didn't know you had to weight the hand tag to the hand tag bone so that was the problem. For this one it works pretty good, and maybe I will do beta testing. Anyway, so far i've fixed the problems with the cape and the caps, but I still need to fix a problem with the head.

Archived