Home

What is the crappiest SW game ever !

Astrotoy7

This may have been posted before, and the topic came up recently in another thread, where "Old Man" Mike(txa) suggested it....

let's see.... try not to have your lists toooo long kids

crappiest SW games

*gungan frontier(pc)

*demolition (ps1)

*Bounty Hunter(ps2 - mainly coz it gave me headspins, I know many like this game)

theyre my top 3, definitely

mtfbwya

lol... I was about to get that Oh God more polls pic... but since it's not a poll... I've stashed it away... good on ya Astro :xp:.

Well, lets take a look at crappy games: Star Wars Episode 1, JA sucks compared to JK2... uh.... and the old arcade game with the joystick :p.

I have to admit, I didnt think SW:TPM sucked *at the time*, but after JK2 came out and with the saber control in that, TPM began to suck very quickly. It is just amazing that TPM had sooo many titles released with it, many of which were crap, the only one I ever really had fun with was 'Jedi Power Battles' on the ps1, and did play through starfighter(and its sequel)....

now that KOTOR is out, the bar has been raised oh so high...... I think upcoming SW games have alot to live up to, whatever genre they are....

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

now that KOTOR is out, the bar has been raised oh so high...... I think upcoming SW games have alot to live up to, whatever genre they are....

mtfbwya

I agree. KOTOR was done so well that it is gonna be tough to beat it. I guess we SW gamers will have to wait to see when it is upped.

Racer? Racer was fun.

Obi-Wan - Sweet... sweet mercy. What happened. For the next year or two we'll be seeing games like this from LucaArts again. :(

Jedi Arena - You are a red or blue stick and you swivel from left to right. That's it.

Force Commander - They used the Sith engine (JK/Mots) to try and make an RTS. You do the math.

They were using a higher quality crack back in those days. I think they just recently changed suppliers though. They're rolling in high quality columbian baby food now. :(

Mike, how can you say JA sucks compared to JO? You have alot new features with JA, that you didnt have with JO. Yes it may not be on the zone, which was a major dissappointment to alot of people from JO planning on going to JA. I thought SW: TPM game for PC was pretty good aswell. Yeah, the camera was an issue sometimes, but over all it was good. Racer was a good game, I thought. Design of the MP play could have been alot better, but playing SP was good too. Umm some Star Wars games, I didnt really like. Hmmm that Bomb Bad racing game seemed pretty childish. Um what else...I havent really played any of the newer console games. I mostly stick to PC games. KOTOR was awesome, I hope they do something more with it. .

The trailer for KotoR2 is being shown at E3 this year but LucasArts is headed into another dark age so I don't know if they've already farked it up or not. :(

First worrying thing is: Bioware isn't making the second one for some reason. Obsidian entertainment is. I don't really have a clue why.

Hey, FOCOM was good. The thing that really killed it for a lot of people was the key configuration options*. My friends and I had a lot of fun with it. The worst SW game I've played is that crap in the arcade. I don't remember its name. I don't really want to.

*there were none.

I wouldn't say any of them really sucked..some were a bit disapointing, just because they could never live up to the "Super Star Wars" classics, And don't forget the empire strikes back for nintendo, or was it for gameboy? Can't remember, but those all owned every title in the star wars historishy thing...games..of..Ok I confused myself.

Well, I played the demo of Glactic Battlegrounds, and it sucked enough that I never got around to buying the full version, but I gotta say that of my personal inventory of SW games, Force Commander definitely takes the cake. Of course, seeing as how my first RTS was C&C: Red Alert, I may have a tendency to raise the bar a little too high...

Nah...Force Commander just sucked.

Originally posted by edlib

Um... Yoda Stories.

I have no second choice.

(I got it in some LucasArts package with a bunch of other SW games. Probably the only way they could sell any copies of it.)

Of course it wasn't of your interest, it's a kids game, my 3 year old nephew seems to enjoy it, >_>

Originally posted by Siv

from all the star wars games i've played i would say force commander was the worse.

*goes to vote for force commander*

*realises there’s no poll*

:confused:

*stares at the screen*

We all are aware of my fondness for polls. It was my original intention to post one, but then I realised there were so many options for crappiest game that I shouldnt bother. So far though, force commander is doing well, "obi wan" seems to be the leader.

I would like to give a special mention to clone wars, I hate vehicle games !

mtfbwya

Archived