Home

The fall of the empire

LukeKatarn

The story Right after the destruction of the second Deathstar the imps are weak your mission to save or stop the imps chars you can be a bounty hunter a Galactic allaince mamber (Rebel) Imp or a civilian to give people weapons and stuff!

Char creation

Name Gader Yon

Age 25

Species Human

Job Bounty hunter

Weapons Stouker cuncussion rifle Rocket launcher 2 vibroswords and a Tenloss distrupter rifle

Gender Male

Gader is on the planet Faron and is trying to collect a bounty asking around for info in his bounty. He goes to his ship puts on his Mandalorian armor and goes to kill the bounty so he can collect!

Name: Korbassk

Species:trandoshan.

age: 55 (it may seem old, but trandoshans can get WAY older)

job: Slaver in service of the empire.

weapons: Also a concussion rifle(a trandoshan weapon it is), a blaster rifle, claws, force push, force pull, force grip(only a little bit.)

ship:A modified TIE defender wich he called the emperor's hand

Korbassk was born during the clone wars. Because many trandoshans where killed by clone troopers during the war, he was one of the first to help the epire destroy the republic. He is now one of the emperors most trusted helpers and therefore even got some force training. he is willing to do the emperors bidding. He has the command over his own squad of five stormies, wich go with him on each mission but usually end up guarding the ship.(hey, they're just stormies.)

likes: serving the emperor, killing rebels and wookiees (preferably both), and using the force.

dislikes: wookiees and rebels.

on the story: suddenly, a trandoshan comes crawling out of the cargo hold. he sneaks up on Gader and puts the gun to his head.

'you are under imperial arrest. One false move and you're dead!

set course for Coruscant!'

then he contacts an imperial officer through his wrist comlink.

'i've got him, returning to base.'

"Now now now lets not do anything foolish." Gader grabs his vibro swords (Your gun cant hurt him unless you shoot him 10 times with your stouker cuncussion rifle he has armor on) "Make one wrong move and I chop your head off! now I would like to ask you some things 1 why am I under arest I did not do anything wrong. and 2 why are you in MY ship. (You are in his ship)

and note (The emporer is dead)

reply on the note: yeah i know but i still serve the empire. it sounded cooler this way:)

anyway:'Wait a minute. You aren't Domen Gann' Said Korbassk, who now saw Gaders face.'Damn imperial intelligence. this is the third time they're wrong this week! meybe we've got a mole. Anyway, go on about your bussiness, citizen. But would you mind dropping me off on the next planet?' Korbassk was VERY embarrassed. Never did a prey escape him, but now he caught the wrong one.'say, do you happen to know a guy named Domen Gann?' he asked, hoping to turn this failure into a success.

'Domen Gann is an escaped convict, a traitor and a rebel spy.

If you help the empire track him down and kill him, the reward will be...well big. in the meanwhile, just set me off on tatooine, will ya.' said Korbassk. 'i also have a job to do there.' and then he said in his wrist comlink:'this is commander Korbassk. Can you hear me?' 'This is TK-637, i read you loud and clear. Was the mission a succes?' 'i'd rather not talk about it. get in the hand and wait for me at Tatooine.' 'tatooine? what are you doing there?' 'just do as i said' 'er... yessir, right away. We'll be waiting for you at the spaceport of Mos Eisley. TK-637 Out.'

'okay. Transmission ended.'

OOC: Name: Hildar Rem

Race: Kel-dor

Homeworld: Tatooine

Weapons: 1 traditionally ship-mounted blaster cannon, configured for his especial use, conveniently without the ship

Ship: TIE Interceptor

Background Info:

Hildar Rem was born on Tatooine and enslaved to a Hutt from an early age. He grew strong through hard labor, and the Hutt, having a mind for his own security, had many of his slaves instructed in combat mechanics, and he had them produce weaponry. None were so great a gunsmith as Hildar. He produced brilliant modifications to existing weaponry that increased their power many times over. Eventually being so innovative as to be capable of purchasing his freedom, Hildar left Tatooine and joined the Imperial army to maintain a steady income. Once in the army, he began to develop sympathies for the Rebellion, and turned colors, spying for the Rebels and sabotaging Imperial efforts.

IC: Camouflaged under a stealth field, Hildar Rem heard everything that the Trandoshan had just related to the human. The human may not have been the Trandoshan's target, but the Trandoshan was certainly Hildar's goal. He heaved up his heavy blaster cannon and prepated to vaporize the ship the two creatures were currently on.

Okay, i admit, F-bomb your stories are more interesting...

and Lukekatarn, i think he meant he was in outerspace and about to destroy our entire ship. i dont know for sure...

Anyway: 'good' said Korbassk. 'you made your first step into serving the Empire. I'll take him with me when we land.'

"I am after a bounty and it is the imps who are paying me." Gadar goes and kills his bounty and takes it to his ship "Here take this tell the empire to to send it my money yerton at the outland station I will go pick up the money there." Gadar gives his bounty to Korbassk "Ok lets go to Tattoine!" they arrive on Tattoine "Hey Korbassk can you give me a spot in the empire?"

'Yeah, sure. The Empire is always looking for new recruits. If you don't mind, i'll get off here.' The emperors hand is already waiting for him. 'who's that sir?' asked a trooper, pointing at the stunned Hildar. 'oh, that's a rebel. Not a very good one too. Ship him to one of our prisons. Be careful that he doesn't wake up. Meet me back here in three standard galactic days.' 'yessir.'Said the stormie and moments later, the ship was on it's way. In the meanwhile, Korbassk went to the empires base on Tatooine.

p.s. F-bomb, this is your chance!

IC: As Hildar's cybernetic implants kicked in and revived him from his stunned state, his training took over and he sprang into action. He headbutted the stormtrooper and grabbed his blaster rifle, quickly turning it on Korbassk. "Hold it, lizard!"

The other troopers immediatly aimed their guns, but Korbassk ordered: 'hold your fire! he's got a gun pojnted at me!'

Korbassk didn't know for sure if there was a gun pointed at him, cause he had his back turned to the rebel, but he didn't want to take his chances. As he turned around slowly with his hands in the air, he asked: 'what do you want, rebel scum?'

(nice escape by the way.)

Dureing that time special ops cam and sneaked up behind Hildar "freeze." said a trooper withtheir instent healpacks and super tranquilizers "You take one shot we will heal him and you will be knocked out long enough for us to remove your implants. DROP THE GUN!" said a trooper

OOC: Dang it, Katarn, be realistic. Here's my rant and a reminder why your thread isn't getting interest. My character was under a stealth field and you were like "i shotts him with my riifle." Secondly, my character is a spy, he's not going to be wearing a Rebel insignia! Thirdly, it's realistic for Doomgiver's character to call in some stormtroopers, he's high up in the Empire. Your character, however, a nobody somehow gets a special ops team? Be realistic. Fourthly, "instent healpacks and super tranquilizers," what is this, Doom? BE REALISTIC. I might as well say that Hildar Rem sprouts wings and breathes fire on all the stormtroopers!!! That said, I'm going to continue with the thread...

IC: Hildar Rem just smiled to himself at the stormtrooper's ignorance. "Fat lot of good those medical supplies will do him if I shoot him in his scummy lizard head! Back off, all of you, and leave me with the slimy reptile. If you don't," he pulled a thermal detenator out of his pack, "I'll blow you all from here to the stratosphere. So back off!" Hildar checked his grip on the rifle and kept it leveled at the Trandoshan's head.

OOC: See? That is a realistic post. Try it some time.

(Let me tell you one thing the special ops came my char was not with them not to mentio it was not by my command and in my thread do not SWEAR 2 this is star wars why be realistic there are such thing as medpacks in SW if you did not know and I have a helmet on with inferred sensor on it so I can detect a stealth field plus why would you have a gun pointing at us if you were not a rebel spy!

emm, well his point is that you 1) have to work on your spelling a little bit, and 2) even in the starwars universe can't do everything.

Besides, Underdog's and weak characters make the most interesting heroes. Even i have my weaknesses.

back on the story: 'back off special ops! don't get me killed!' shouted Korbassk. 'he wins this round. Just what do ya want.?'

IC: The blaster rifle dropped from Hildar Rem's hands as they flew to his throat. Something was strangling him, and spots were dancing in front of his eyes. He struggled to breath as he wildly looked around trying figure out what was happening to him. There! the Trandoshan was holding out his hand and squeezing his fingertips together. He must have some skill in the Force...

Hildar Rem kicked his legs once or twice before blacking out.

Then the spec ops did a special operation on Hildar and removed his implant! 1 year later Gadar is in the imp army and has alredy gone up four ranks but he still has a long way to go! Gadar goes to Hildars cell the imps decided not to kill him Gadar starts talking to Hildar "Huh I you were taken here one yer ago we might grant you freedom but you must join us! (Little does Hildar know that when the operation was done on him they added another implant that moniters his activity and sends it to a command center so the imps know if Hildar gives info to the galactic allaince and if he does the implant would tell base and then base pulls a trigger boom the implant blows up takeing Hiladar with it) Will you join us?"

katarn. pull a trigger and boom? let's just say he has no more implants ok? And try to keep it in the same time mostly.

ahem: Suddenly, Korbassk appeared behind Gadar. 'He won't join. At least not easily. A lot has changed since you were captured, Rem. The Rebellion is no longer on the winning hand.'

(Korbassk is telling him big fat lies but he want's him on his side. Why? i dunno. Maybe Hildar has Force potential. If That's ok with F-bomb.) 'we are offering you one last chance at freedom. Know that the alternative is worse than death!

Archived