Home

The fall of the empire

LukeKatarn

OOC: Katarn you are one funny son of a gun! Operate on my character, have him imprisoned, skip a year? Can we please keep this RPG consistant? *sigh* I'll take care of it.

IC: Hildar Rem looked out of his cell at the two Imperial officers. "Eat Hutt fat, you impy little core-slimes!" With that, he focused his will and clawed his jugular vein open with his own hand, spilling blood all over the cell and taking his own life. They made me a prisoner, and I liberated myself. I win...

OOC: There, taken care of. New character time!

Name: Hussana Bussan

Race: Nubian

Homeworld: Naboo

Weapon: Currently, none

Bio:

Hussana Bussan is your typical Nubian: soft and weak. He thought that he would play at being a Rebel soldier and joined the army in order to fight evil and the Empire. However, being a very poor soldier, he was captured in combat and imprisoned on the same ship as Hildar Rem. During his course as a prisoner, he became much stronger and trained himself in melee combat by using toothbrushes as vibroblades in an intense training regimen.

IC: Hassana Bussan heard the Trandoshan and human interrogating the Kel-Dor many times. It was a regular occurance. This time they were offering freedom, but from the sound of his reply and their reaction, he had refused the offer.

"Does that offer apply to me?" he shouted from his cell. "I"ll gladly fight for the Empire to get me out of this cell! I'll do anything you want me to!"

nice solution f-bomb... no really. :)

'ah, yes.' Replied Korbassk. 'that is, if you can prove you are up to the job. I need someone that can kill jedi. I saw you playing with your toothbrush, pretending it was a sword of somesort. Do you think you can handle a real sword?' 'sir, what do we do with the dead prisoner?' 'toss him in the garbage masher. I'm busy, trooper. Don't disturb me while i'm busy! Anyway, prisoner, if you want, you can start training right away. What's your name?'

OOC: Thanks Doomgiver, it was all I could think of that maintained his dignity, lol.

IC: "I'm Hussana Bussan, and if you can get me out of this cell, I'll train at anything you want me to!" He threw himself close up against the front of the cell, close to the Trandoshan. "Listen to me, I'll do anything not to rot here the rest of my life. Kill Jedi, kill Rebels, kill my mother, I'll do it, just get me out of here."

IC: "Thanks," said Hussana Bussan, and with that he slugged Gader Yon in the face, grabbing his blaster from his holster and fleeing down the hallway before anyone could react.

OOC: We can turn this into a hunt for me sort of thing. But don't you dare godmode after me, Katarn.

(F-BOMB THIS IS MY THREAD I COULD GOD-MODE AFTER YOU BUT I WILL NOT BUT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME NOT TO GOD MODE I WILL NOT BUT STILL.)

"Yes sir" said Gadar! Gadar goes to the main command center of the base! "Check the radar" siad Gadar. Gadar watched the radar and saw a flash bunch of dots fall at one spot and another dot ran ahead! "Argh he is in sector 5 cut him off at the hanger." but it was to late Hassana had escaped on a shuttle! Because of his failure Gadar was ready to face DEATH ! Shockingley Gadar was not killed the next day but premoted to commander (lowest commander class so Korbassk can still boss him around since Korbassk is the hightest rank of commander!) because of his premotion Gadar started his search for the ESCAPED CONVICT !

OOC: Katarn, your thread or not, don't godmode. It's one of the scummiest things an RPer can do. And you have the tendency to do it. Ahem, my character escaped on a shuttle. I'm fairly surprised that you didn't just say you shot at it and blew it up.

IC: Hassana Bussan breathed a heavy sigh of relief as he locked coordinates into the shuttle's navigational computers to take him to Hoth. It was a Rebel planet, and it would be incredibly hard for the Empire to ever find him there.

OOC Doom giver this is after the battle of hoth the RPG started after ROTJ so ah no time jump to battle of hoth!

F-BOMB Hoth is not under rebel control the imps took over a long time ago you can still hide on hoth but you would have to hide in the wilderness sorry but if you look at the beginning of the RPG you would know that this is after ROTJ.

OOC: i'll be... you're right on this one. you said it clearly. sorry for that. But anyway, Hassana will be hard to find there so...

IC: 'i will deal with you later, Gadar. Right now, you better help me get that rebel back.' With that said, Korbassk entered his ship, set coordinates for Hussana's last known course, and entered hyperspace.

OOC: I'd say that it was my fault for missing the whole thing about this being after ROTJ, but you know with how unintelligble Katarn's posts are, I'm going to blame him for it. Also, I think that I'm done with this thread, it's just wasting my time and effort.

IC: Planning to hide on Hoth, where he would be nearly impossible to find, Hassana Bussan had tried to land on the frozen planet. However, during his descent, navigational systems failed and his shuttle crashed to the surface. He did not survive.

Archived