Home

Could I get a little help from any of the folks from the Netherlands?

Compa_Mighty

Hey people, I googled AoE 3 out of curiosity some minutes ago, and I found this article from a page from the Netherlands. Needless to say, I don't understand anything, and I didn't find any translator that had the language.

So I was hoping if any of you would be kind enouch to translate this for me, or at least give me a link to a translator that works. Thanks a lot.

AoE 3, Zoo Tycoon 2 en Combat Flight Sim 4 'onthuld'

Gepost door Erwin Bergervoet - dinsdag 20 januari 2004 - Bron: Tiscali

De Tsjechische firma verantwoordelijk voor de distributie van de Microsoft-games in dit oostblok land heeft 'perongeluk' een aantal onaangekondigde titels van deze uitgever in haar releaseschema's opgenomen. Het betreft hier de PC titels Age of Empires 3, Zoo Tycoon 2 en Combat Flight Simulator 4. De laatste twee zullen in het derde kwartaal van dit jaar verschijnen, voor Age of Empires 3 houdt men het voorlopig op 'prosinec 2004', wat waarschijnlijk 'ergens in 2004' betekent.

In hoeverre deze games ook werkelijk in ontwikkeling zijn en of de releasedata kloppen is onbekend. Er kan natuurlijk altijd nog Vodka in het spel zijn. Je weet het maar nooit met die Tsjechen.

Here's how an online translator puts it:

AoE 3, Zoo Tycoon 2 and Combat Flight Sim 4 ' revealed '

Posted Erwin Bergervoet - Tuesday 20 January 2004 - source: Tiscali

The Czech firma responsibly for the distribution of the microsoft

microsoft-games in this Eastern Bloc country ' perongeluk ' a number

of has incorporated unexpected titles of this editor in its

releaseschema's. It concerns here the PC. titles Age or empires 3, Zoo Tycoon 2 and Combat Flight simulator 4. The last two will appear in the third trimester of this year, for Age or empires 3 keep one it provisional on ' prosinec 2004 ', what probably ' somewhere in 2004, ' means.

To what extent these games are also real in development and if the

releasedata kloppen are unknown. There can be natural always still Vodka in the game. Your weet it but never with those tsjechen.

ehehehe. "There can be natural always still Vodka in the game." ^_^

Originally posted by NL_Ackbar

nice translator :)

can he transalte this to:

ik will morgen pindakaas op brood met jam en een ei met veel boter en zonder korstjes zodat ik weer fijn kan werken.

What did you say about my momma?! :mad:

Originally posted by NL_Ackbar

ik will morgen pindakaas op brood met jam en een ei met veel boter en zonder korstjes zodat ik weer fijn kan werken.

I will tomorrow peanut cheese on bread with jam and an egg with much butter and without korstjes so that I can work finely...

...what? Is something suposed to be wrong with that translation...:confused:

sound right perfectly me to. It I normally speak how is.

I'm feeling nice today, so here's a more fluent first hand translation by me:

AoE 3, Zoo Tycoon 2 and Combat Flight Sim 4 'revealed'

Posted by Erwin Bergervoet - tuesday january 20 2004 - Source: Tiscali

The Cschech firm that is responsible for the distribution of Microsoft games in this country has 'accidentally' listed a few unannounced titles from this publisher in it's releaseschedule.

It concerns the PC titles Age of Empires 3, Zoo Tycoon 2 and Combat Flight Simulator 4. The last two will release in the third quarter of this year. As for Age of Empires 3, the current expectation is 'prosinec 2004', which probably means 'somewhere in 2004'.

As to how far these games are in development and if the releasedates are genuine is unknown. There could always still be Vodka at play here. You never know with those Cschech people.

Archived