Home

This web site has become so depressing

Chron-O-John

I keep hoping to see a new message on this website stating that sam and max freelance police is back in development because of the gaming market which lacks in humorous adventure gameplay. I'm ready to go postal on Lucasarts. This doesn't make any sense, why would they be so close to completing a video game and just decide to cancel it. The game was set to be on the shelves spring of 2004!! Maybe they are pulling our legs, maybe they know there are diehard fans out there and they wanted to see our reactions. Or maybe the game isn't canceled, maybe they just delayed the development for a later date so they could release all of their star wars laser beam I wish I could bang Princess Leia crap first!

Lucasarts will bring it back. I know it. After they see the angry fans at Krash Kow's protest on Monday (March 22nd) and protestors at E3, they'll realize they've done something wrong.

I just thought of something. What if they ALREADY realize they made a mistake, but can't figure out how to officially undo and heal all of this hub-bub without looking incredibly stupid. What if they are embarrassed and afraid to come out? If that's the case, it's all our faults that Sam and Max 2 hasn't come back yet for spreading all this hate. :eek:

LA isn't going to revive the title. They don't care about producing quality software, they are only interested in producing mindless purile shovelware with the Star Wars license. Yes, it's not going to be quality work like Freelance Poilce, but they can spend a minimum amount of money on producing the worthless piece of crap, shove it into a box and into stores, and people will buy it simply because of the Star Wars label.

Mprhf....

...I never know WHAT I'm gonna find here....

A protest, ay? :)

Come on everybody, let's do a sh*t-on sit-in on Lucas Arts!

"Everybody get on the bus..."

How could you lose a game of Bang Princess Leia?

Archived