Home

will a droid be killed with one shot?

Evil Dark Jedi

:bdroid2:

Will droids be killed with one shot?

I was wondering if a droid will be killed with on shot

It would be better if they didnt because one shot would be really dumb.I mean youre in theed and your a clone and a droid comes running down the street and you fire a single shot and it blows up.

I agree GlobalStrike.

:bdroid2:

I doubt it mate. For games sake no FPS can have soldier die in one shot, unless it be to the head, which is perfectly suitable.

I'd say it will just be like every other FPS in that troops need to be shot 2 or three times to die. Unless its to the head of course.

Of course it won't. Just because the battle droid's (i'm pretty sure that's the one you were referring to because that's the only one that was killed in one shot in the movie's) were killed in one blast on the movie's does not mean it will only take one shot to kill them in BattleFront. :jawa :jawa

I hope not, because those are the soldiers im going to play whenever possible. I highly, highly doubt that there will be any variant of hit points, exept for maybe the destroyers and special classes for each side.

in the movies some battle droids took a couple hits before they fell. but since this isn't a real time strategy where u can make it so if your side is weak they can build troops faster. unless they make it that one side has an overall weaker hp and make them respawn faster than sides with higher hp.

Originally posted by eastcoast2895

in the movies some battle droids took a couple hits before they fell. but since this isn't a real time strategy where u can make it so if your side is weak they can build troops faster. unless they make it that one side has an overall weaker hp and make them respawn faster than sides with higher hp.

It's a very safe bet that both sides - Droids and Humans - will have the same HP (or whatever you want to call it). It just wouldn't be fair to the players if they're weaker than the opposing team. It would severely unbalance the game. And I'm sure the developers know this. :)

i think that the battledroids would be less armored then the super battledroids. and the rebels less armored then the strom troopers ect. this is from the movies so it is most likley like that.

the less armored unit probably have a unique special to help them stay alive. they would alos have to co-op with other weak units and unite into a grande army:p

Originally posted by Chris Anne

It's a very safe bet that both sides - Droids and Humans - will have the same HP (or whatever you want to call it). It just wouldn't be fair to the players if they're weaker than the opposing team. It would severely unbalance the game. And I'm sure the developers know this.

yeah i meant to add that having one side with an overall higher hp wouldn't be good. must have been kinda sleepy when i wrote the message, sentences didn't transition well either.

Originally posted by tFighterPilot

I might be old fashioned, but I think that it would be cool if everyone will be down in one or maximum two shots...

i hope that doesn't happen because i don't want this game to be a "realistic" game like rainbow six but with respawn. i think going down in one hit will take away from the fun because there are times in games with low amount of hits needed to die (like black hawk down) where almost as soon as i respawn i get hit with a random bullet and have to wait to respawn again.

to make up for the stormies that may have more HP b/c of armor they will move slower than the rebels with less HP b/c they have no armor. it all balances out. but they may have the same # of hit points, but then why have armor if it does nothing or doesn't increase HP?

Archived