Home

Hello all

Archonon

Greetings to all SWG players!

I just received this game as a gift with an additional 60 day free card but I have yet to install it. I've noticed that there are a fair number of things being sorted out ingame at the moment, ie the revamps for the Civil War and the Jedi Class, and considering my ultimate goal one day would be to become a Force User I was wondering if you all recommended me to install and begin playing now or if I should wait until the revamps are implemented. I think since you guys are already playing then you might have a better idea when I should start consuming my 3 free months.

On a related note, I'm also unsure which planet might be best for me to start in; I was thinking either Naboo or Corellia. I love the romanesque feel of Naboo but Corellia is the closest thing to my fave SW world (Coruscant) so I don't know where to begin. I also intend very much to visit the other worlds, especially Tatooine since it's a SW version of Arrakis and I'm a Dune freak, but to start I want either of the two I mentioned, wish I could have houses in both but oh well.

Thanks to all of you and look forward to playing with you all.

welcome to Star Wars Galaxies then :) and to these wonderful forums :)

uhm well i would suggest to find a place where people help you out to start up. i would offer you help but this week and next week are gonna be little online time for me. i say start in Kor Vella and work your way up to Cori Celesti and you may find some people there to help you out. but thats just me saying :)

i hope you enjoy the game as much as i have so far.

Coronet is a laggy city in every server you go, so don't bother about that :)

If you want to have a character on Scylla ( I must say that's a very laggy server but the GCW problems are awesome there) go to corellia and try to take a look around in the most popular cities, there the Imperials are killing almost all the rebel places :D and if you go to Dark City you can ask for Belial'a :p

*thinks about starting to do some missions on starsider instead of just killing random things to be able to afford a planetary travel.

Archived