Home

Whitch caracter in Knights of of the old republic do you like the least?

kipperthefrog

personaly i didnt like Calo Nord. remember that time in the cantina where people tried to talk to him, he did a silly one two three countdown and killed them all! kills people for trying to talk to him who does he think he is? im glad you get to kill him!

what character did you like the least! (or best if you preffer)

Hate to agree with everyone else but it is Carth. Boo hoo you killed my family and my captain betrayed me and I can never trust another soul again and blah blah who gives a . Juhani atleast was corrupted by the force and when I was evil I actually liked messing with her.

BigTeddyPaul

Lets see...

I killed Juhani, so I didn't like her.

I used the wookie to kill Mission, but I kind of liked her.

I killed the old guy for standing in my way, but he was fun to pick with.

I hated Carth and it broke my little evil black heart that I didn't get to kill him.

I didn't like Bastilla either...but I mostly hated Carth...probably because he escaped.

I liked the astromech T3-M4 least since it had zero personality, but I absolutely hated Carth, I was never even able to attempt his romance subplot such was my disgust for the whiny, sexist pig! I really wanted to say Calo Nord, but I hate carth like Kirk hates kahn... or I hate Kirk!

I loved Juhani, I'd rather have had a romance script with her. Too bad the game never really took advantage of her force stealth...

Originally posted by Kain

Lets see...

I killed Juhani, so I didn't like her.

I used the wookie to kill Mission, but I kind of liked her.

I killed the old guy for standing in my way, but he was fun to pick with.

I hated Carth and it broke my little evil black heart that I didn't get to kill him.

I didn't like Bastilla either...but I mostly hated Carth...probably because he escaped.

Same here

Juhani sucked, and her accent annoyed me... a lot.

Canderous was the coolest! He respected the enemy who had crushed them, and i've always liked Mandalorians :cool:

That's a tough one for me -

When I played dark side I really just liked Canderous and HK-47. The rest were just myh pawns ... or died.

On Light Side, I fell for Bastilla, but also really liked Juhani (and on my ultra-Paladin run she had some more interesting things to say to me), Mission was a good kid, Carth I also liked, but Jolee was quite fun. Candedrous and HK I had little use for ...

Mike

Bastila's Mother is without a doubt the most annoying character in any game ever created. Whinging cow. Why there wasn't an option to force grip her i'll never know.

I wonder who the writer's based her on?

Someone at Bioware doesn't like their mother:)

Archived