Home

Whitch caracter in Knights of of the old republic do you like the least?

kipperthefrog

Originally posted by Kain

The most annoying voice in that game were the Twi'Leks and their constant 'skiiiiiii cheeba' or whatever the hell they said(its been awhile since I played)

what about that twilek on dantooine, by the droid shop. every time you talked to him he would start on this long ass rant about something and he used that "skiiii" phrase like 4 times during it. WTF!

They made me miss NWN, where you can just kill the guy if he annoys you.

...there would have been SOOO many dead Twi'leks...

...whattaya mean thats what my character did after the ending movie? They were all over the place in the movies...oh...screw that!

It seems Carth is the least popular character, and juhani is in second! persomaly i liked every character, exept Calo Nord.

T3-M4 was my favorite computer hacker guy,

I liked to equip Zaalbar the wookee with baca's cerimonal blade and the bergwin assault blade (both upgraded to the fullest potential!) ,maximize his streingh, add master 2 weopon fighting, now Zaalbar has the most effective combat in the crew! WHACK WHACK! hes gone!

Jolee was my favorite jedi to take around! i like what he says!

I dislike mercenaries, and drug dealers, so Canderous gets my vote. Closely followed by Carth "Im a mixed up good guy" Onasi

I liked Bastila and often used to unequip her clothes and make her walk in her undergarments..... ummm....j/k !!!!!! :p

*Kipper, what's with you Av - many others Avs reflect their fave movie, game...are you fond of genocidal maniacs....*

*considers whether or not to take offence......*

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

*Kipper, what's with you Av - many others Avs reflect their fave movie, game...are you fond of genocidal maniacs?....*

mtfbwya [/b]

No, i just wanted to see how anyone would react! i planned to find an AV to fit my character name better anyway!

now lets get back to KOTOR characters!

I was thinking about when Carth ran away from me like the coward that he is. Then I thought about what I would've done...

*the scene is on a beach and Bastilla and I come back to the Ebon Hawk, renamed the Space*not proper for these forums*

Carth: Where is Jolee?

Me: I killed the idiot.

Carth: YOU'VE BECOME REVAN! *runs*

Me: *throws lightsaber at Carth, it hits him in the head and he falls over unconscience*

Bastilla: Nice throw, master.

Me: Shut up. *kills Carth*

Mission: No! You're still good!

Me: Shut up. Kill the girl, wookie.

Wookie: No.

Me: *kills Mission and wookie*

HK: Kill the meatbags, master.

Me: Shut up.

Originally posted by kipperthefrog

No, i just wanted to see how anyone would react! i planned to find an AV to fit my character name better anyway!

now lets get back to KOTOR characters!

Thank goodness Kipper....I thought we had another looney on our hands.....

mtfbwya !

Archived