Home

More 'Nightlight' updates

MJ

Okay. Hi. Everyone remember me? Anyone here? Probably not. :(

Anyway, I'm sure you all want to know what the zebra's been going on.

As you can probably tell, Nightlight lies in a dormant state, for two very important reasons:

1. The website sucks. I have little knowledge of html and therefore lack the knowhow to make it decent

2. I have no computer. I'm moving to Western Australia in four days time and had to leave what was left of mine in New South Wales. I don't know when I'll be able to get a new one.

You know what sucks about all of this? I have special editions of Tierra de los Muertos and Lost Cause, five different Howard specials, and on Thursday we are recording Lost Cause 2 and a new script called Pharaoh. Coupled with the fact that I figured out how to record a new radio series called Muertos de Negro all by myself... well...

I have conent coming out of the wazoo.

Website isn't up to scratch. No ability to post it.

It won't be this way forever, I hope. Hang in there guys.

Well it's definetely a relief to know that you didn't get sucked into an alternate dimension. Heh. That sucks that you have no computer, especially since all of those updates sound so enticing, but it's ok. I understand. Good luck 8. May the shwartz be with you. :cool:

Okay... I'm not feeling entirely awake at the moment. But since this is going to be the last time I'm going to be on the net for a while, I thought I'd better call in and tell you... I love you all. :o

Lost Cause 2 and The Prime Minister's New Groove were recorded last night. Yay. Coming hopefully sometime soon from Nightlight productions.

Geez my throat is sore from doing Vapour's voice.

Archived