Home

The more disturbing issues of our time: Bouncing Boobs

BlackDove

Originally posted by Jed

So he's leaving England to go fight for the Israels?

And don't play smart, boy - his IP leads to England.

You ****ing king of retards. Im making aliyah post university. Im leaving for Israel in September. Perhaps Israel means more to me than the country i live in right now? try using your ****ing brain.

And no, i dont nor have i ever posted before on these forums. Im doing BD a favour, and im also enjoying flaming defenceless mods (on the internet wits and intelligence are your defences, and you clearly slept in the day God was handing those out). Nice one trying to be clever and imply im someone who you've owned before, but lets be honest here.. you havent got a chance in hell of even mildly insulting me, let alone owning me.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

I never said I was on the forums during class, but I do visit the forums if I'm bored during lunch, or if I have nothing to do during 3rd period webteam.

And if forums are banned, I'm sure it would be filtered. It's not, so I really don't care if they were not allowed in your schools.

I notice no one is bothering to do what matt suggested. It would certainly get this over with, and end this sad debate.

Lastly proving you don't know what we're debating, because what matt suggested got us about half through the end of the debate.

Thank you and have a nice day at your school, where I'm sure no doubt you will be arrested, and thrown in jail for 5 months because you were viewing the forums with an avatar that has bouncing boobs.

Please grow up.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

How do you know what I would understand? are you me? no. there for keep your subtle flames to yourself.

this forum clearly forgot to place the idiot filter on today. Saying that YOU WONT UNDERSTAND what i am saying about feminism WOULD BE AN OVERT FLAME. I AM CALLING YOU STUPID.

S T U P I D

comprendes? maricones!

In my confusion i askked BD was LFJA is. ROFL! You sad sad nerds. You get to pretend to be Jedis.. think i saw a video of that once, young bloke, roleplaying a jedi knight. Think it might still be around. Search the net for star wars kid ;)

Jed, you're gonna have to try harder. Implying that I would roleplay some faggot ass monk who has a fat sword but talks about peace and love is kind of amusing. You almost succeeded in bringing a grin to my face. Of course, that was more to do with the fact that i know you roleplay. Which means you are a Star wars fan who mods a star wars forum and roleplays. Your avatar is bill gates. you post like a complete moron. I dont even know where to start!

Originally posted by BlackDove

Lastly proving you don't know what we're debating, because what matt suggested got us about half through the end of the debate.

Thank you and have a nice day at your school, where I'm sure no doubt you will be arrested, and thrown in jail for 5 months because you were viewing the forums with an avatar that has bouncing boobs.

Please grow up.

What are we debating? Bouncing boobs, a bouncing penis, sexism, how you convinced a little girl to have sex with you, how to raise children, the "art" of sex, our "incompetent" super moderators, "Reaps" going to Israel, Jed a retard, or "Phwaching's" undoubtful future ban?

This is stupid, and you don't really strike me as remarkable either.

I'm sure you need to grow up as well.

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

What are we debating? Bouncing boobs, a bouncing penis, sexism, how you convinced a little girl to have sex with you, how to raise children, the "art" of sex, our "incompetent" super moderators, "Reaps" going to Israel, Jed a retard, or "Reaps" undoubtful future ban?

This is stupid, and you don't really strike me as remarkable either.

I'm sure you need to grow up as well.

First to address the point of BD's pre-teen sex life. So that you dont go any further with that idea you sick ****er, hes already said the girl was EDIT: 19 (happy now? twat). So get your nose out of kid's sex lives and back into your own (apparently sex free, from your fascination with others) before you get banned for being a sick deviant who should be put in a bag with rocks and thrown off a cliff to drown. :cool:

The issue was and still is fascist censorship of an animated anime image. Jed has been verbally raped on the second page and has seeked to derail the thread by taking a dump on the forums and calling them posts but the central issue is that absent admins have been conned into censoring an avatar because of their incompetent 'super' moderators taking umbrage to an animated pair of clothed bouncing boobies.

Choo follow gringo?

Wow, this is wonderful. You're excellent at insults, you.

Second warning, Phwaching...I'd really love to end this now, but I'm trying to be legit here in my procedure before you post your way to the ban bucket. Hell, I'll give you 4 chances before I give you any sort of punishment for incessant flaming and acting like a complete 'tard...

Seriously now, what the hell ARE we discussing?

Originally posted by Phwaching

I dont even know where to start!

Apology, maybe? :cool:

get it through your skull. They acted upon people protesting the avatar and reporting it, it was a decision made for the members which i'm sure had to be a majority to consider it got approval by a majority of the staff. It wasn't just a mod saw it, got pissed off and banned it. It was reported by forum members who were offended by it, the job of mods and admins is to uphold peace and keep the members happy and content... and they do a damn good job.

Originally posted by Jed

Wow, this is wonderful. You're excellent at insults, you.

Second warning, Phwaching...I'd really love to end this now, but I'm trying to be legit here in my procedure before you post your way to the ban bucket. Hell, I'll give you 4 chances before I give you any sort of punishment for incessant flaming and acting like a complete 'tard...

Seriously now, what the hell ARE we discussing?

Oh ****, now you're scaring me. I clearly signed up to be an active, helpful and contributing member of your community. Unfortunately i found out that it was run by a bunch of incompetent ****s who wouldnt be able to find their arses with both hands. shame about the victorian attitudes you wankers hold also. I deeply regret the way i verbally anal raped your stupid posts and hope that maybe you will consider that, after you finish blowing your boyfriend you could maybe see your way to not banning me.

happy now fuc.ker?

We're basically discussing that leXX isn't fit to be a mod, because she has a way long of a mouth. That's my main point anyway - after having prooved that the avatar is not sexually offensive.

[edit] Aw damnit reaps, I was hoping to keep you here, but then again I'm not in control of you, so I guess you can get yourself banned if you like. Thanks for dropping by though.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

get it through your skull. They acted upon people protesting the avatar and reporting it, it was a decision made for the members which i'm sure had to be a majority to consider it got approval by a majority of the staff. It wasn't just a mod saw it, got pissed off and banned it. It was reported by forum members who were offended by it, the job of mods and admins is to uphold peace and keep the members happy and content... and they do a damn good job.

Thats a relief! A majority of the staff! well, i've seen two moderators today, and they both hold the same pro-censorship ideas and back each other up regardless of how right they are (hint: they arent) and pause in your cocksucking to consider how many people actually reported it. Are the silent majority being ignored in the face of a couple of vocal women with attitudes that should have been abandoned in the 1890s?

..omfg...

You guys, I realise there is much eyerolling needed at several of the things in this thread, but when I said I'll leave it to you I didn't mean I was done with the thread, I did expect to have something to come back to tomorrow o.O

Hopefully SWP/Reaps/BDs squabbling'll be skipped over and we'll resume pretty much after redwings post o_o

Sheesh.

I'm goin a bed...

You're all nuts... o_o

If this isn't closed by the time I wake up, I'll be suprised.

uhm............

SWP ~ If your school IT Admins are that bad that they neglect forums - and school policy doesn't do anything about it, I don't really think much of your school.

Mine, having standards, and scores to uphold and improve on (they were proud that they "added value" to students), which meant non-learning websites went bye bye.

If you lost access to this forum over an avatar I'd chuckle...

Phwaching, your mastery of the human language and typing skills have exceeded the capability of our dumb users. I banned you for your own good.

Just for the record, I actually respect QuantumDelta's opinion. Seems he's the only one interested in what is being said instead of mindless flames.

If you guys want, take up matt's idea. If not, then let this thread, and the issue, die.

Archived