Mo Goya

Should Bush Be Put Into Office?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bush Be Put Into Office?

• YES
    • NO WAY
    • I have no idea and I dont care.
    • Thats a good question.

Bush did some "questionable" things to say the least, but he has some right ideas of trying to make the U.S. a better place. I like Laura Bush though, she seems like she is a really nice person. Or thats what they want you to think.

Also, this is kind of off subject but what does everybody think about the Dixie Chicks, the band. You know how they said they were ashamed Bush was from Texas in some other country, was that wrong or what? Even though Bush is not that great its still not a good idea to insult the President in another country, its just plain wrong.

Originally posted by SamNMax

I'm never voting even when I can...

That's just plain stupid!

Originally posted by Mo Goya

its still not a good idea to insult the President in another country, its just plain wrong.

Stooopid, too.

That's what I think and I say it. This is called 'freedom of speech'. It's practiced in some countries. Not the US, though.

goya, i don't think this thread should be titled "bush or no bush?", but rather, "are you a democrat or a republican?". that's basically what you're asking. i doubt anybody will say anything that actually makes sense except for kind of generalizing democrats or republicans and then focusing all that onto bush. kind of like a scapegoat. i think the only type of thing said will be "bush sucks because he's a republican" or "kerry sucks because he's a democrat" or "bush rules because he's a republican" or "kerry rules because he's a democrat" or saying no to bush because of one thing or whatever.

i honestly have no opinion, i don't care about politics and honestly don't prefer republicans over democrats or vice versa. i'm unopinionated.

Originally posted by Yufster

In Full Throttle, at the end, when you have the flight controls, you can choose to phone the President.

This is just one of the wonderful random facts given on a daily basis by Yufster.

That's an homage to Dr. Strangelove. The password to self-destruct is "purity of essence".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, no, I definitely do not think he should be re-elected, and I disagree with most things he's done in office. You know, U.S.'s deficit is in danger of throwing the whole global economy out of balance. That's the first time that's happened in history. And though I would prefer Clark to Kerry, I would much rather have Bush out of office.

-J.C.'s opinionated liberal view

I think that's an issue. It's almost like the fight between republicans and democrats is a war of "good and evil" in itself. Not that I'm calling either of them good or evil, but remember aboout forty years ago when the whole country was working together? This liberal-conservative fight is almost like a competition between businesses. I think (though a lot of people say it was the clinton admistration) that the country stopped working together around the time JFK was assinated, and that's when I believe US really broke into two sides. It's sad.

Whilst we're on the subject of right-wing facists (haw haw) will any fellow Brits be voting for Tony Blair to stay in charge of the country?

I sure as hell won't, then again I don't even vote Labour. I usually vote Scottish National Party, but I reckon I'll vote Liberal Democrats this time round as it means we're a step closer to getting a government that isn't Tory or Labour (who are, essentially, the same but with different names).

I'm really glad that my previous post touched so many hearts...I can see that people are finally getting more open-minded....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeez, Not all people that you disagree are you're enemies.

Archived