Home

Star Wars Republic Commando

Chris Anne

I know, I know -- you're probably asking "what does this have to do with Battlefront"? Well nothing actually. But wow after reading about it and seeing the screenshots, Star Wars Republic Commando is looking real good. And it takes place during the "Clone Wars"! That makes 2 upcoming Star Wars games that I can't wait to play. :)

Originally posted by Wai_TungLeung

Does sound promising and a different route from all the star wars ftps we've had so far. Although I am amused by the decision made by the people running this website to include Commando info.

Yeah, it is rather odd :) . But you know what? We're all fans of Star Wars, so it's nice to see other Star Wars games getting a mention here. Also, I'm guessing that there's not a lot of Battlefront news at the moment. Anyway, the game looks sooooo good. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Isair

Yeah the game looks to be pretty good, it also ventures into Coruscant if I'm correct. I'd love to see more of Coruscant but I am still considering to get it or not.

Coruscant has not been mentioned among the locations.

So far it's just...

Geonosis

Separatist ship

Republic Assault ship

Kashyyyk

It does say eight diverse 'environments' in the blurb I've read, but it's not clear if this means simply 2 environments for each of those locations I listed. Hopefully more details will spill out of E3...

Archived