Eagle Warrior

favorite group  

16 members have voted

1. 1. favorite group

• clone army
    • rebel army
    • imperial army
    • droid army

To answer the question, the Rebels. Not because they're the only "good guys" in the game (I usually don't like playing the good guy), but because they're the only ones that seem like individuals. The Imperial stormtroopers, with their full helmets are all about conformity, even if there are unique people behind those helmets. Clones and droids are even worse in that regard. They're freakin' clones and droids! There's not an individual personality among them.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually like those four groups, and I wouldn't mind playing with each of them (now, if gungans were in, that would be another story).

Rebels are nice because they look skillful and sneaky

Imperials are... well they're imperials, so you can just slaughter everything in your way

Clones are clones (!) of a great bounty hunter, so it's quite cool to play as them

And the droids... well they're probably my least fav., though I like Super Battle Droids (I hope they're in!)

the ARC trooper is in the clone wars series, they wear those skirt-like things, forget what their called.(like the snowtroopers wear). anyway, they are an advanced trooper that is very limited in numbers and was trained by jango himself. they were in one of the screenshots, i'll try to find it.

i dont know how to post pics but its screenshot 6 of 19 on this site

Archived