Home

Post PICS of your PETS

-s/<itzo-

100_0600.jpg (Keisha) Sleepy time, it 12:13, can't blame her :p *Taken a few minutes ago*

heres another one

3c050eaa.jpg *Taken almost a year ago, I would take more, but she wants to sleep*

Photobucket works good

BTW tekno, cats are womens dogs :D

TiE

Originally posted by -s/<itzo-

Heres my PITBULLS:

STORM (10-12 months)

49225104.jpg

JADA (5 months) R.I.P. died about 2 months ago

49225002.jpg

(1 month)

49225020.jpg

I just got her yesterday so she doesn't have a name yet. Throw me some names fellas, can't figure it out yet.

awww they so kewt. Call her muffin, I think they humour of it being a pitbull named muffin speaks for itself. :)

here's my corgi, Marley.

marley1.jpg

marley2.jpg

Cat's are woman's dogs???!?

I'm not really sure that makes much sense

Dogs are really just HUGE stupid cats with no agility and they've lost the ablity to clean themselves but gained the ability to make large amounts of noise and WAKE ME UP AT SIX THIRTY IN THE MORNING

I'd much rather have a goose.....

Originally posted by teknoranger

Cat's are woman's dogs???!?

I'm not really sure that makes much sense

Dogs are really just HUGE stupid cats with no agility and they've lost the ablity to clean themselves but gained the ability to make large amounts of noise and WAKE ME UP AT SIX THIRTY IN THE MORNING

I'd much rather have a goose.....

QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK!!!! My dog cleans her self, accually, American Eskimos clean them selves by licking the dirt out of their hair and stuff.. And cool dog InsaneSith :D

EDIT: Here is another one taken this morning... Its raining right now, so she is wet, and smelly :p

Keisha01.jpg

TiE

shea_1.jpg

rascal_1.jpg

Oh, and for those wondering, Rascal (the white cat) is actually yawning, but I took the pic long ways and on its side so that it appeared that he was roaring like a lion:) ) And that pic about a year ago or more, and he has since become a bigger cat and an even bigger punk...

i'd post a pic of my rat but i'm sure it'd get removed due to vulgarity, but you can picture him:

5 Inch long (tail would add about 4 in.)

Albino except a LIGHT streak of brown/gray down his back

and testicles that are about the size of a bean (the Pork n' Beans beans) that's blown up another 50 percent, they're HUGE for his size (so basically, he's the rat version of Colossus from Van Wilder for those who've seen it) they drag on the ground behind him hardcore

hahaha, when i was buying him one of the kids i was with said "we want the one with the biggest nuts" so we got him, if you wanna see a pic i'll try to find the camera

Originally posted by Weapon X

i'd post a pic of my rat but i'm sure it'd get removed due to vulgarity, but you can picture him:

5 Inch long (tail would add about 4 in.)

Albino except a LIGHT streak of brown/gray down his back

and testicles that are about the size of a bean (the Pork n' Beans beans) that's blown up another 50 percent, they're HUGE for his size (so basically, he's the rat version of Colossus from Van Wilder for those who've seen it) they drag on the ground behind him hardcore

hahaha, when i was buying him one of the kids i was with said "we want the one with the biggest nuts" so we got him, if you wanna see a pic i'll try to find the camera

:barf:

Sorry Mystic, but I couldn't help it.

TiE

Archived