Home

I know why Sam n Max is cancelled !!!

babubhai

You want proof my friend.......Call up LucasArts and ask to talk to one of the developers....either they will hang up or they will make some excuse

Guys I am SERIOUS, they are really abducted by aliens I saw it with my own eyes I was abducted too actually but I was rejected and sent back to earth by them coz apparantly I was not what they were looking for. Read on let me tell you the whole story...

A little while ago, a UFO landed on Earth and kidnapped certain people, I was one of them and for some reason it was the Sam n Max developers as well, I dont know why. Anyway we were kept in small cages and fed two teaspoons of water and 1 tablespoon of suger every 3 hours. The aliens tortured us and opened up our brains, they said they were trying to suck up the programming knowledge and knowledge about computers so they can create more sophisticated software and hardware for their needs. I was too dum and they sent me back to earth. However the Sam n Max developers are very intelligent people and their knowledge is being sucked out of them. And it is very UNLIKLEY they will ever return (or return with erased memory). LucasArts have not told us this due to obvious reasons. So please dont be abusive to LucasArts as this is not their fault.

The question is what can we do ? I dont know where the secret location of the aliens is, and even if we do find out ? how will we get there and will we get there on time to save the developers....

It sounds a little far fetched, and I am beggining to think that these forums have dillusional fans (including myself). However, I understand what you are saying, in your dillusional story, you refer to the aliens as the Lucasarts developers who work on these so called Star Wars games. I could believe that the developers of Sam and Max were abducted by wookies and boba fett (or whatever his name is). It makes perfect sense. But if that was the case, then Lucasarts should have included that in the message. But of course that wouldn't happen cause Lucasarts enjoys pulling our legs.

ok, since i reckon a lack of seriously founded investigations, i said to myself ray, i said, do something about it.

here is what i found out:

someone paid someone to pay the aliens to kidnap the developers.

why?

b r a i n w a s h!

why?

b e c a u s e:

this so called someone is actually seriously thinking that

sam and max are not 3d capable!

whoa! *WHOMP*

check this! think about! LOONER!

conspiratively, that person and the group of creepers around him are only a few steps away from completing their plans to push lucasarts towards a FULL rollback of the production. and finally the geniuously thought up goal reaches to let them make it 2d with brilliant 3d-based effects as know from up to date animations like futurama.

there possibly will be also will be some sort of stargate related gag or similar kind of thing, but i havent found out yet, since this is only a possibility and seems not to be part of the plan. yet. but i'm working on it. finding out, of course.

tse,.. SOMEONE is really crazed by TEH REAL SAM&MAX, eyh?

Originally posted by Wasobi33

Im actually going to call, Monday Night, at around 6 im gunna call lucas arts support and ask help for sam n' max, and demand it, then ill ask a few questions and see what they say, ill post it on these forums.

....What is this guy talking about? it sounds like it belongs in this thread.

Archived