Home

All Purpose OOC Thread

F-Bomb

I think this thread will be useful to coordinate out of character discussions so we don't clutter the threads too much. I mean, if you're posting something relevant to the plot out of character, by all means, do it in the thread, but for everything else, I think this thread will do nicely.

With that, I'm going to dissolve the Nal Hutta OOC thread as it has outlived its usefulness. I recommend the dissolving of Escape from Nal Hutta and Great Job RPers threads as they are no longer useful to the community.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your character sketch doesn't make the character too powerful, it's how you use it. Read Nal Hutta if you wonder what I mean. My character sketch was powerful, and so was the character. But now read Leea & Lingo. It's the same character, but played more carefully.

If you don't let your character act overpowered, it won't be. And that means that I won't have to kill it! :D

well, if you give him to repeating blasters for arms, a jetpack and the strongest armor ever made, i think he's too powerful no matter how you handle it. But anyway, i'll play accordingly to my character.

and please, katarn and reclaimer, i hope you read this, check yourspelling please. look at the difference between Partners in crime and the republic crisis. Bad grammar takes away part of the magic.

i like where your story is going. you two (lingo and f-bomb )are the best RPers. i hope i can keep up the high level...

And F-bomb, do you come here sometimes? and will you try to keep posting in 'dark crusade' as well? Thank you.

Am i the only one posting here? looks like it. You guys coul've at least told me that you weren't interested in dark crusade anymore. How typical.

. Please participate. Stories die if no one does anything. Don't post once, then leave. Likewise, it's not terribly courteous to just vanish in the middle of a story for no reason. Stories die without the storytellers.
That's from the role-playing guidelines on JKII.net RPG forum, but it also counts here. It's not nice of you guys!

i like where your story is going. you two (lingo and f-bomb )are the best RPers. i hope i can keep up the high level...

Thank you very much :)

I've been reading chapter books since I was 9 years old (I read The Client and The Lost World straight through in one day each when I was 13). I'm a book-loving geek, so good grammar and writing mechanics come kinda natural.

Okay, i get it. I was just quoting C-3PO. But anyway, jokemaster seems to have forgotten about it, unless he has the same problem as you do. Anyway, a new guy joined Dark crusade so i don't have anything to complain about anymore. And now Jokemaster returned. Weee!

Given that Partners in Crime is taking a long time to get started to the point that other people could jump on (not that that is a bad thing, I'm loving the experience personally), I was wondering if the community might want another thread started by Lingo and I in the same fashion, but more open for others and maybe a little faster paced. If the other coherent posters around here like Doomgiver, Jokemaster, and T10 or others who come along would like another strong RPG thread, let me know and I'll start a story.

Well there's one more...

You might not want to use the same character for every story though. It works out with some, but others are set ages apart or simultaneously. You might want to have a few in mind that you can use in various games.

I myself have got a spectacular one ready for the next good story that comes along.

Archived