Home

All Purpose OOC Thread

F-Bomb

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was holding out for him, hoping he would post here. I'm thinking I'll wait another day or so, see if Lingo has an opinion.

Hear that, Lingo? Post here and let us know if you'd be interested in another RPG. If you're not going to do it, I'll set up a little differently.

Yeah, sorry about that. Soon as I'm done posting here, I'm going to set up it's character thread and then the story thread. Expect to soil yourselves when you see my character's profession. It's rather humorous to say the least.

It was down for you and I at least. Yeah, I'm going to post in BFH and then I'll be getting the new one started.

I point you all in the directions of the guidelines and give you Partners in Crime as an example of what to do. I give you anything by Luke Katarn as an example of what not to do.

Let's make it a good one!

Alright, you might wonder why i deleted my last post in The Killer Outside. Well, it just felt really lame and people pointed out that i didn't have to post each time, so i've deleted it to see how Haadar is gonna get outta this one himself.

No doomgiver, but there are ringwraiths, The Nine, Servants of Sauron, Corrupted men. Call them what you want but they dress in black robes and wear black horses. And they have the black breath whitch lets them do bad things (I forget) And if we are gonna start a LOTR rpg, then I should give u a list of races and stuff. If anyone has anything else to add, feel free to add it.

FREE PEOPLE

Men- Humans. Greedy, Will do anything for power. Has Kings (most of the time) or a steward.(See Return of the King movie and you will get most of this better. In fact, see the whole trilogy. But there is no sub for the books!)

EXAMPLE- ARAGORN, or STRIDER ( they are both the same person.)

Elves- My favorite. Immortal, but can be killed in battle. Can see and hear very well. Can walk lightly (I.E. not fall into snow.)EXAMPLE-LEGOLAS

Dwarves- Short guys with beards. They are good in close combat. And are miners.

EXAMPLE-GIMLI

Hobbits- Also called halflings. Like ale. Most live in the Shire or in Bree and the surrounding cities.

EXAMPLE-FRODO,BILBO

Some good, Some bad

Wizards- Verry powerful. Can use magic.

EXAMPLES- GOOD- Gandalf

BAD- Saruman

Dark Forces(the bad guys)

Ringwraiths- Servants of Sauron. Are drawn to the ring. Cannot see as we see, but see the shadow world.have black breath.

EXAMPLE- Err.... no names given here. But they were men.

Orcs- Evil short guys that like to kill people. Not very smart.

EXAMPLE-If we do one, these guys are the grunts of Sauron that fight against the Free People of Middle-Earth

Uruk-Hai (sp?)- Cross-breed bewteen men and orcs. Stronger than your averge orc.

EXAMPLE-10,000 of these guys marched on Helm's Deep.

Easterlings- Men with cool armor from the East.

EXAMPLES- were at the black gate in the movie.

Southerners- Men from the South with cool armor.Ride the Oliphaunts.(pretty much big elephants.)

EXAMPLES- Were ambushed by Faramir in The Two Towers

Ummm that's all I can think of but if anyone has more feel free to add.

Archived