Home

All Purpose OOC Thread

F-Bomb

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol no vamps but the book does go alot further. Like at the end the shire gets taken over by people and the hobbits take it back. It is my favorite part.

Also if you need an elf name you can go to here

Also if you need a hobbit name you can go tohere

here is one for dwarf orc elf and hobbit. (but if you are doing elf or hobbit Please do the top two they are much better IMO)

And I think you should be able to come up with a human name.

I guess I'll start character creation. Again I will give you PiC as an example of what to do.

Hey, slapshot, I'm going to lay off of posting a reply in PiC until Lingo gets a chance, so let's all just sit tight.

Also, to all this concerns:

I'd like to make a formal request that all those who visit this board disregard the posts made and threads started by LukeKatarn. I believe that he posts outside of the rules and guidelines of this forum to a disruptive point, fails to obey rules stated inside threads themselves, and generally poses a threat to the intelligence quotient of anyone on this board. I believe that his posts should be declared null and void, that is, the other members of this forum should not read them, respond to them, or acknowledge them in any way, shape, or form. In effect, his posts should be treated as if never posted at all. I believe that this is for the good of the forum, and ask it in the name of a coherent board.

Thank you, F-Bomb.

Ooh, that's harsh, F!

But true. Just remember, though -- English is his second language, so he kinda has an excuse.

BTW, count me out of the LOTR RPG. It's hard enough keeping up with two, and I'm not very good at LOTR lore (even though I love the movies and games!).

WEll, that first excuse is kinda sucky, i'm keeping up with dozens of RPG's. but yeah, if you don't know much about it you shouldn't really join in.

But true. Just remember, though -- English is his second language, so he kinda has an excuse.

English is also my second language. (but i have trained on it alot.)

Yeah, I'm staying out of LOTR, too. Not a huge fan.

Back on Katarn, if English is his second language, that's one thing. That excuses poor spelling and grammar. It doesn't excuse ass-inine posting however. Which is my chief problem with him, mind you.

I have two quick announcements:

#1. I am not missing from our RPs. I'm just waiting for others to post. Post, blast you!

#2. I will not be able to log in until Saturday due to out-of-town business. Make me a good storyline to expound upon!

Just so you know.

-- Lingo

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, the key to 'gettin'back in business' is finding Slapshot 16. If he posts in either 'partners in crime' or 'the slayer of sleheyron' , the story will continue! So if anyone sees him, or knows another way to contact him, tell him to get his @$$ back over here!

Ok, Lingo and I each got in a crack in PiC.

Here's my solution, and I hate to even suggest it but...

I think we might need to kill him off. If he comes back, he can create a new character, and if not, no harm done.

I know, I know... I would hate it if that happened to me, but I'm thinking it might be necessary.

No, not even GMs can kill characters off. It's the taboo of RPing.

But...since we're making our way to Nar Shaddaa's surface, we can just drop him off. Nar Shaddaa is a perfect place to for him pick back up if he has to.

Archived