Home

multiplayer questions 2

Eagle Warrior

i don't think this has been asked yet.

1.When you are playing a game do you have to wait for the room to fill up with ppl then launch it or do you just join in on any game.

2. When you are playing (i think you play 2 maps to win) do you get to use your bonus points int he second battle.

3. can you drop out of a game?

4. who gets to chose what to use the bonus points for?

1.When you are playing a game do you have to wait for the room to fill up with ppl then launch it or do you just join in on any game.

Well, most maps are simply on a timer or have a specific objective, either point/kill numbers, or a static objective, like save the hostage. There is often a set "wait" period between maps. Some games you can jump into any server at any time (JKII, TFC and such are good examples) and some games you can join a server at any time (so long as its not full) but have to wait until the next round starts before you can actually begin playing. This is common with team based games like Wolfenstien, and such. The option is usually a configurable setting that is implemented by whoever is running the particular server.

2. When you are playing (i think you play 2 maps to win) do you get to use your bonus points int he second battle.

I assume these "bonus points" are something specific to Battlefront, as Ive never heard that term with any other game. And unless its something I havnt read yet, its probably not well documented, just like the rest of the game at this point.

3. can you drop out of a game?

You can leave whenever you want.

4. who gets to chose what to use the bonus points for?

See answer to #2.

you can bet your(looks around for mods).......ass that it will be like Bttlefield1942 in regards to entering a game.

As long as the server isnt full, you can jump in at any time, choose a spawn point, and start playing right away. And like he said, leave when ever you want also.

Archived