Jump to content

Home

MacSCUMM


jimmycracker
 Share

Recommended Posts

Remember? The hosted site used to exist before the server tragically crashed. Is there a possibility that it'll get back up anytime soon? Anyone I can contact, etc? Any news whatsoever regarding anything whatsoever relating to everything whatsoever except anything whatsoever not relating to MacSCUMM whatsoever?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was asked by a few peoples in these very last days to reopen the MacSCUMM site and its tools pool. I'm working as I can to be able to do so. I'm trying to 'recover' as much stuff as I can from old CDs so to put it back online. I don't know when this will be done 'cause I'm really out of spare time lately but don't you guys worry - it WILL be done in the near future.

 

 

Enrico

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Drigo Zoxx

I don't know when this will be done 'cause I'm really out of spare time lately but don't you guys worry - it WILL be done in the near future.

Excellent news! If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask :-)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Fred

Excellent news! If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask :-)

 

Yes, I could use some help. Like contributions of any kind - say - articles from The Adventurer, reviews, interviews and stuff related to the Lucas-Mac world in general, that is. Or whatever you had in mind, too. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Drigo Zoxx

Yes, I could use some help. Like contributions of any kind - say - articles from The Adventurer, reviews, interviews and stuff related to the Lucas-Mac world in general, that is. Or whatever you had in mind, too. :)

Ok, I'll see what I can do :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 9 months later...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...