Home

Preview in the latest issue of Game Pro

outpost233

Steve Purcell works at Pixar?

Yes, not a damned thing came out of him, but yes.

And I must add, those are the most beautiful screenshots I've ever seen. It's nice to see they haven't curbed the game (as in they still have their guns and Flint has a cigarrette) from what the comics were like. I know this would of been better than HTR if they atleast gave it a chance.

::gets excited by new screenshots, crosses fingers, goes to supermarket to buy GamePro::

I think we're in the final stage of this depressing era, guys. The last final piece we need before the world can go back to normal is Lucasarts' apology press release, which I know is coming soon. :)

I was about to get a bit giddy again.

That would be a switch.

Steve Purcell works at Pixar?

Yes, but apparently he didn't work on Finding Nemo, cuz I watched the whole credits sequence and didn't see his name.

Originally posted by Brushguy

::gets excited by new screenshots, crosses fingers, goes to supermarket to buy GamePro::

I think we're in the final stage of this depressing era, guys. The last final piece we need before the world can go back to normal is Lucasarts' apology press release, which I know is coming soon. :)

You mean the release that says "We're sorry", then offersa bunch of BS and clearly bogus "justifications" for the cancel, along with a statement that you continue to trust them for more purile sub-par Star Wars franchise crap?

I think the so called cancellation of Sam and Max 2 was all just a set-up so Lucasarts could see our reactions and get a big kick out of it. They wouldn't be that dumb to cancel a game that could revalutionize the gaming industry to become more humorous and adventure-like. Rumors from these forums state that the release date is on may 6th becuase of people purchasing preorders that reveal a so called release date, and now this screenshot states the release this coming fall. I have one question though: When was this article released? Was it released recently, or is this article from before the cancelation?

listen I'm starting to get pissed off at most of you guys, THERE IS NO RELEASE IN FALL!!! ITS JUST THE 6 WEEK RELEASE

i start to act like synthetic more and more, and enjoy reading his posts even more every day

everybody stop speculating, LEC hates us, and they will never release the game

see, it's great that you've found your idol but sean is kind of unique, dont try to be a rather weak copy. i mean macgyver for instance is one of my idols. that means i love pocket knives and stargate-gates. but that does not mean i will start to reach up into the negative end of his gullet nor will i try to date katharina witt.

boah. i have sooo the feeling of being pantless now..

Steve Purcell is working on the movie "Cars" at Pixar - its the one that comes out after The Incredibles, so, 2005 or 2006 or something? Cars is the first Pixar movie since Toy Story 2 to be directed by John Lasseter.

And though people have said it before in this thread, even though GamePro has new screenshots in the "May" issue, they probably got them from LucasArts in January or February, and probably wrote the article and sent the magazine off to the press to be printed a week or two before the game got cancelled.

Archived