Home

I'm Back

LaGrande

Hi all.

at last, I made it to the forum, after 3 years. The last time I wrote to this fourm was in 2001 when the forum was hosted on lucasfans.adventuregamers.com

now I see some new modifications. How is all, are all the members still there? Swordmaster, CG, C Shutt, are all I can remeber of the previous forum, I hope they are still here.

I have a lot to say, but I need to sense the level of your welcomes first, Thanks

Largo LaGrande

• 2 weeks later...

It is intersting to observe that I find it despicable that this (so-called!) person does not remember me or mention me as a board veteran, whereas I - in contrast - do not feel a single pang of guilt for barely eerily sort-of remembering the vague notion of his presence on this board in olden times.

• 7 months later...

Yeah, I don't post for crap.

Though, honestly, since I've been dredging up old threads from the "Last year" bin, you probably don't either.

Honestly, I don't know what I think about actually returning to this forum. Just kinda hoping to make contact with people, start some e-mail correspondances, and maybe bail altogether.

Just kidding...I remember LaGrande. Hey what's up buddy? Who are these posers GC and chrisakawhatever...

Ha that was another stupid joke but I can't hide my appreciation for chris being alive and not killed in Israel somewhere. Are you out of the war yet?

And much like GC I don't know if I can regularly commit to posting again ... but it seems like we all hit rock bottom and found consolation in returning to our past haunts... at the same time.

Yeah, weird that we had such a crisis at the same time... You still in Cali? Maybe it's a NorCal thing.

I'm nearly 21... if you have a midlife crisis at 21, are you going to die at 42?

Stevie once said he was disappointed that douglass Adams made it to 47. He should have died at 42. But, then, we would have been short Salmon of Doubt, which I still haven't read.

I recall really enjoying Murphy Brown when I watched it as a lad during its first run.

Scott Bakula was on that show, and he, of course, makes anything good [obvious exception of recent Trek series negated by greatness of Quantum Leap].

Not sure what I'd think of the show today. My mom would still love it. So, y'know, it's probably crap.

Allo, sir!

I can't help but notice (because I am the type to notice such things) that you have but 105 posts to your name. Seems odd to me that I would have well over twice your posts, despite having been mostly dormant for the past two years.

Speaking for dormancy, I guess Roach went back to hibernating. It's probably time for me to do the same. On, y'know, Earth, not the moon. And stuff.

GC it is good you keep posting. Quantity is better than quality I always say.

Chris your military efforts would be better suited in the roach army on the moon...yes the roaches are still dominating the world.

My real real name is too difficult to pronounce and involves a series of clicks and whistles out of the range of human sense of sound.

Hi Swordmaster.

Archived