Home

Majin Revan's Effort to Get Rid of Super Shadow

PR-0927

O.K., pay attention. I have been cruely decieved and so have hundreds of other innocent people. The following website: http://www.supershadow.com is bogus. Super Shadow steals facts, claims he knows Lucas, makes up rough drafts and summaries, says that Lucas doesn't believe in the NJO series and other series, makes up replies to unsuspecting innocent people. There is only one thing to do:

We need to get rid of him.

If we get rid of him the Star Wars community will be thankful forever. This is what we do: post here if you would like to join the effort. Also, raise awareness about this fraud. Then, daily, submit these comments to Super Shadow:

Hey Super Shadow, 'sup? You are a fraud, simple as that. Tons of people in the Star Wars community are fooled by you and tons know that you are a fraud. PLEASE STOP!!!! This is not right. You steal fact, claim you know Lucas, make up rough drafts and summaries, say that Lucas doesn't believe in the NJO series and other series, and make up replies to unsuspecting innocent people. So, PLEASE STOP. Turn your site into a fact site, please.

Here is another comment to send to him:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE POST THIS!!!! THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE POST THIS!!!! You don't have to read this, but everyone else must. You are a fraud, simple as that. Tons of people in the Star Wars community are fooled by you and tons know that you are a fraud. PLEASE STOP!!!! This is not right. You steal fact, claim you know Lucas, make up rough drafts and summaries, say that Lucas doesn't believe in the NJO series and other series, and make up replies to unsuspecting innocent people. So, PLEASE STOP. Turn your site into a fact site, please.

O.K., then, post here and say if you would like to join the effort.

:fett:

is there any real proof that he's a fraud? The script's may seem really stupid, but if the movie turns out to be different, he is exposed as a fraud. So if he was fake, he wouldn't make up a script. And even if he is, just see it as a fan fiction site. What's so bad about believing him anyway? We will know the truth when ep.3 releases. If you don't want to believe him, don't go to his site. Easy as that.

your right, supershadow is indeed a fraud. a very bad fraud. I am amazed that there has not been any lawsuits from lucas over his claims. the thing is this, if you lie and decieve, which he does, bad **** will come your way, simple. One day(very very soon) he WILL be exposed for the fraud he is, and the thing he thrives on, peoples attention and there admiration of him, will be gone. its all good mate, when episode 3 is released, people like doomgiver who follow blindly in his path will see what twats they were for believing a fraud. and they will feel just as stupid as supershadow.

i'm giving him equal chances, not blindly believing him. I happen to think about what he says, and i keep telling, there's no real proof that he's a fraud! All the stuff he says DOES make sense, so there. Just proof it to me.

P.S. and I am the one that came with the plan to see if he's right when ep.3 arrives, and IF, is say IF he is a fraud, then we will know.

Archived