Home

What's Your Favorite Stewie Line???

--ZeeMan--

Originally posted by topshot

*When Peter changes the channel to A&E after Stewie's encounter with the Teletubbies.*

"Thank you. When the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless."

I saw a t-shirt w/that quote on it at Hot Topic yesterday! i'm gonna go buy it soon.:D so cool

I was watching my boxed set dvds & caught a line from Stewie that I hadn't quite understood before...it suddenly hit me & I now have a new favorite line:

(to Meg)

"Somewhere in the attic there is a painting of you getting PRETTIER."

(I believe this is from the episode that Meg gets glasses)

Haha have you guys seen the episode where they won a trophy for the street float and it gets stolen. Everyone's out in the front yard talking about it and Quagmire runs out...

"Hey guys I was just jerkin... I mean waking up from a deep sleep... Oh yea."

Hahaha he's so funny.

And then there was a funny line by Peter when they thought he had breast cancer...

"Honey, if we want it to go away, the best thing to do is to just ignore it. Like we do with the squid." And it cuts to a scene where the squid rips the tablecloth off the table haha.

Funniest show ever.

One of the funniest episodes is where peter buys the boat, and goes after daggermouth...

Peter - "How am I gonna get $50,000 by tomorrow??"

Quagmire - "Well, you could whore yourself out to 1000 fat chicks for $50 each..... or 50 REALLY fat chicks for $1000........... what???? dont look at me like that.......... fat chicks need love too!!!...... but they gotta pay!..."

I wonder where that fish did go.... a fish.... a fish.... a fishy... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :p

and youre right, it IS the funniest show EVER... no doubt about it.

IS there still a movie coming out?

meanwhile, take the "What Family Guy Character Are You?" quiz :)

http://www.stanford.edu/~atd10/quizes/fgquiz.html

quagmire.jpg

I've never had a spanish chick before... heh.... Ohhhhh'le!

Archived