Home

Corruption in the EMPIRE!!!!

UnfrozenCaveman

Hey guys this is how i found out:

Btw- I have no imperial faction whatsoever... at least positive that is.

I was traveling to a shop just north of Cnet the other day. The shop I wanted to was surrounded by ST's... so I just went in, I got a notification that I was being searched; regardless i just walked into the shop and the trooper followed me in and said that all everything is okay and return to my normal business. Now the strange thing is I was loaded with sliced gear (who isn't), and the next strange thing was that I got a notification that I bribed the ST ala "you have tipped ST [enter name] 365 credits".

Has anything like that ever happened to any of you?

As most of you guys know, I have perma-lag, so in order to get to places faster, I usually pop on auto-run just in case I get severe lag. Well, I was on my speeder, and I drove through a group of ST's. The search prompt came up, and I was about to stop, when they ST's made me get off my speeder. When they did this, it gave me lag, and I since I was on auto-run, I kept running after they got me off... As a result, I now have -45 Imp faction standing...

Bah, one time heading itno KV a ST stopped me. I wasn't buffed and I had that wack stats 400/400/1100 so i was in no way ready to take down a platoon of ST's (i could then cause i was TK 4443) so i just ran away and pulled out my speeder and he followed me. SO... being the scoundrel that i am, i circled around and jumped on the next transport to Cnet.

:-D

Archived