Home

My VERY FIRST skin! (well, reskin) Woohoo!

Originally posted by Zappa_0

Are you gonna make a pants version as well? Because I think she would look alot better in pants, unless you made a better top to make the bottom. Or you could do both.

There will be separate heads, torsos, and legs that can be mixed and matched with the standard ones in the custom menu. I am planning different versions of the same head with different hair and eye color combinations. I will also make the Hoth clothes available in the menu.

There is an alternate version of each standard torso (to get the skin tones to match) and the costume bottom for the bare legs choice is color-tintable like the torsos, so they match, and for team color support. The bare legs choice is almost exactly the same as the Zabrak Female bare legs choice, except the bottom is color-tintable on mine.

So you can use any of the standard legs (pants) options with the new heads, but you will probably have to use one of the new torsos with a new head to get the skin tones to match. The Hoth clothes can be used as is because no skin is showing.

Originally posted by Zappa_0

Are you gonna make a pants version as well? Because I think she would look alot better in pants, unless you made a better top to make the bottom. Or you could do both.

Is this what you had in mind? In addition to all the standard pants and the Hoth pants, these are new pants that I made:

shot0002_800.jpg

shot0003_800.jpg

Or do you prefer redheads (with green eyes):

shot0006_800.jpg

shot0009_800.jpg

shot0015_800.jpg

shot0017_800.jpg

I just need to do the dark-haired head, icons, bot support, NPCs, and I'm done.

Outstanding! I like the new pants. They make her look very professional and not at all less-sexy, quite the contrary I think. I think those last shots you produced are far closer to "true" Jaden than anything Raven produced...

Originally posted by lassev

... I think those last shots you produced are far closer to "true" Jaden than anything Raven produced...

Originally posted by keshire

What's funny is the quality compared to the Standard Raven Rosh. It makes them look un-professional.

Originally posted by t3rr0r

wow, i love that face. O_O what was the reference/source, if i may ask?

Well, to give credit where credit is due, most of her face comes from...........Raven!

I don't want to give away too many of my secrets, because I'm concerned about some copycat throwing something similar together and posting it before I'm done with mine (I see someone has already copied my taste in screenshots, LOL). But basically, more than 50% of her face is from Raven (Jedi Academy). The general face is a blend of the jedi_hf\face_b.jpg and a non-Raven, non-game face. The eyes are from another Jedi Academy face, recolored by me, and the mouth is the standard jedi_hf\face_b.jpg mouth, recolored and recountoured by me.

So with the exception of the eyebrows, nose, and most of the cheeks\forehead\chin skin (which is actually just different in color\tone), the rest is Raven (JA)-sourced. The hair is the standard jedi_hf\hair_02.jpg and jedi_hf\hair_02_alpha.png, recolored by me.

The new torsos and legs are also reworked Raven material. Now, I have done some creative things with shaders, which I will reveal when it's ready to post (afraid of those copycats and rip-off artists), but I must say that I have the benefit of good source material from Raven when using my Dr. Frankenstein-like approach.

• 1 month later...

Archived