Home

Strangest Place You Have Met Somebody

Plewbert

In the line waiting for the toilet (a public one were the door couldnt be locked).:D She wanted to cut in line, I helt her back, we started talkin, she guarded the door while I was busy doing my thing, I did it aswell for her and we talked some more afterwards. Jada jada jada

met a girl at a state competition last friday for FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) and we really hit it off.

she actually broke up with her boyfriend when she got home. guess nobody measures up to the cheat. we will hopefully be going to prom together but she lives like an hour away, as long as it is ok with her mom she will go with me:D

(oh and what is real cool is that we were both there for the Accounting I event and I got first and she got second so we will both get to go to the national competition in Denver)

The internet.:xp: j/k

Actually, I met a girl who happened to be my biology teacher's aunt. She sits at my lunch table. We used to be dating... but too long of a story.

I meet people through my friends. We meet each other in the cafeteria... if that's weird.

I'm manager of my crew. We roll around the hallways, the pack of us. Nobody can stop us.

Course, I'm the only asian guy in there. :D I get chicks to notice me.

I'm gonna be manager of our varsity soccer team my senior year! Yay! I get to travel with our team.

Err, yeah I can pick up girls that way too! :xp:

Bowling alley.

I was playing pinball all night and she just walked up to me and said 'Is that all you're gonna do?'. I rolled my eyes, turned and went 'YES!' kinda loud. Then she was like oh, and I said yea, and we started hanging out cuz when I turned, I lost my ball and it was my last quarter.

Archived