Home

College times

Zygomaticus

I know we have atleast three graduating seniors (Tie Guy, Clefo and myself) and was just wondering if we had anymore?

Either way, I was also wondering where you guys are going to (or for all those who are already in, where you guys are doing) college. As April 1st approaches, I know lots of high school seniors are somewhat tense about this. I know I am.

What about you guys? :)

Go class of '04!

I still haven't decided. So far, it's between VT (Virginia Tech) and JU (Jax Uni). I would most likely be going to VT. Since it's more of an engineering college than local JU. And it's farther from my parents *coughcough*

Well, I'Ve been going to Vanier College in Montreal since autumn 2002, and I simply love it there. Most of the teachers are great and supportive, there's a real community effort going on, and you just never feel lost or alone there. I'll be sad when I'll have to graduate!

Here's an airshot of the college, taken last January: http://www.vaniercollege.qc.ca/graphics/airshot.jpg

I'm proud of my college! I'm gonna have to buy one of those VC t-shirts before I leave...

Class of '04!

There's some people I won't miss when I go to college...but there are gonna be alot that I've known since elementary who I won't be seeing much, if ever, again. We had to write an essay on why this graduation is "The best of times...and...the worst of times." I almost broke up writing mine...and several other people's I've read...well...yeah. It's deffinatly the most powerful experiance I've ever had being a Senior in High School...it's just so different...more different than I thought it could be.

I had five major choices:

1. University of Arizona

2. Stanford

3. University of Southern California

4. Northern Arizona

5. Gonzaga

But it was narrowed down to U of A and NAU due to cheap in-state tuition. I applied to both, but there is a chance I could just go to Community College for a year.

I just graduated college back in december...ahhh, high school, brings back memories... CLASS OF '98! REPRESENT!!!

I reccommend my school to anyone who is a business major or law major, otherwise, if you enjoy backward rednecks, religious fundamentalism, and a school that is putting more effort into making our football team good than worrying about silly things such as accredation, then COME TO USC*!!

* = the other USC, University of South Carolina, not the University of Southern California, Go GAMECOCKS!

Well this is what I call a clean sweep. :eek:

Stanford:

...unable to...

Harvard:

I'm very sorry...

Brown:

...denied...

U Penn:

...most displeasurable part of my job...

ENOUGH! :(

I guess I set myself up for this. My list was a little high profile.

Anyway, I've yet to hear from Cornell and Johns Hopkins (maybe good news?) but I'll still probably be attending UC Berkeley next year, then. Go Bears! :confused:

Ahh, bugger. :D

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

Screw Vanier! Long live Ahuntsic!:D

whoa...I can't even pronounce that...

I'd buy one of those T-Shirts. "Ahuntsic University" Just to scare the crap out of people.

BTW, you have my sympathies Krkode. Sorry to hear about that.

I graduated form college last May ('03). North Carolina State of course. I was accepted to a huge list of schools...

NCSU - Obviously

UNC Chapel Hill

Duke

Wake Forest

ECU

WCU

App State

WV

VT

Guilford

UNC Greensboro

UNC Charolette

Its not that hard, you will enjoy it. Congrats and good luck to you yall.

Originally posted by darthfergie

whoa...I can't even pronounce that...

I'd buy one of those T-Shirts. "Ahuntsic University" Just to scare the crap out of people.

heh, our mascot is the Fighting Gamecock, so naturally, we shorten that to COCK, and then we sell hats, t-shirts, & even short-shorts* with COCKS written on them...can't imagine why people who don't even go to the U of So. Car. would want to buy them....

* The "Cocks" is written on the back, across the ass and lots of people of the female variety wear them to exercise in... :D

Screw Vanier! Long live Ahuntsic!:D

Oh no, another Ahuntsic fanboy?! :mad: My friend left Vanier to transfer to Ahuntsic, because he couldn't handle english education. He wanted a french environment.

He keeps asking me to come to Ahuntsic for a visit. I'll hunt you down, I will!

Originally posted by Tie Guy

You got into Carolina, Duke, and Wake Forest and you went to State!! Why?

:D

All too expensive and have pathetic undergrad Computer Science Programs. CSC is in NCSU's College of Engineering, which is ranked among top of the world and have the 2nd oldest CSC program next to Stanford. So for that particular degree, NC State all the way!! :D

As far as school and location, NCSU was my fav followed by WFU, then Duke. I honestly dont know why I applied to UNC, they had nothing I wanted there. But in the end, it comes down to the degree which left me with NCSU, VT, and WVU.

-edit-

I also left NC A&T off that list, so here are their props too.

Not if I do it first!!! But first, I'll summon the "Office de la langue française"!:mob:

AAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Ill be going to Brebeuf starting in a few months as long as i graduate from secondary

btw i dont think ur office de la langue francaise puisse faire grand chose against Vanier college or english education, but wtv...

Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

Oh no, another Ahuntsic fanboy?! :mad: My friend left Vanier to transfer to Ahuntsic, because he couldn't handle english education. He wanted a french environment.

He keeps asking me to come to Ahuntsic for a visit. I'll hunt you down, I will!

YEAH! SCREW ALL YOU FRENCHIES!! :mad:

*looks around*

*walks out the door*

I know they can't lol:p I live here :p

It's just that the Office is controlled mostly by extremists. i just like to make fun of them :p

We could also get one of those "séparatiste (comme Parizeau, par exemple) pour faire un long speech contre les anglais"

Damn I hate seperatists...

@ another_trooper : We're gonna suffer together in health science :evil1:

Archived