Home

College times

Zygomaticus

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

Bah not all of them are crazy. Some of them actually are separatists for good reasons. Not like good old Pierre Falardeau.

Well, most of them are :)

...and I have to go see Elvis Graton III when it comes out. It's gonna be horrible, but it's also gonna be so funny at the same time :D

It's good to laugh about what they call "la culture quebecoise"...

It's a French Canadian Movie.

It's about some kind of Elvis wannabee that does stuff....

Perhaps Darth54 can remind me of the movie. I've seen it once and it pretty much sucked...

The thing is the movie is a caricature of what a quebequer(how the hell am I supposed to spell that) is. And by caricature, I mean it!

It makes the French Canadian look like a bunch of dumbasses. That's why my history teacher was ashamed of seeing it in the US.

But hey, you're not a stupid American. Not all Americans are crazy! Are there any sane Americans? Hmmmmm...

Like Luke said, the movies are really bad. You may only want to look at them to have a good laugh about the so-called "culture quebecoise". For an american, however, you won't have any fun because you won't understand all the references to the stereotypes of the "culture quebecoise" etc.

And americans are not stupid. It's just that most people don't like the way americans think. I could say a lot more, but this is not an appropriate topic (and no, I'm an anti-american fanatic.)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tomorrow I walk the plank...they're kickin me out of school. Won't let me come back...so now I gotta go to some college somewhere instead of high school.

How about the rest of you. I figure some of you have already graduated (my cousin)...and some have yet to graduate (me)...

Archived