Home

Not so fine now are we?

ptdc

The other day I was in the kitchen for some reason and as I was cooking my speciality, beans on toast a tin next to the oven caught my attention. It was a tin of Colman's Mustard powder and here's what I read "Double Superfine Powder". Not just fine, not just double fine, but double super fine. Perhaps if Double Fine had used some of this they'd still have a publishing deal.

Originally posted by Skinkie

I can't wait till Yufster finds this and goes Midevil on all you.

what's soooo bad in this thread, that anybody - no matter if this subject is the biggest double fine fan and tim-whore in the entire world - should freak out?

i read harmless sarcasm and nothing more.

because these publishing-deal can't be double fine's fault - microsoft is just dumb and after the release of psychonauts the company, which will publish for double fine, will point at microsoft, laughing about the big deal and incredible reputation they got and - because this (probably austrian?) company is much more clever than microsoft can ever be - after some time they'll buy microsoft and then tim need not make a game for a console...no!...microsoft needs to make a console for tim's games.

Archived